Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 10: May 2015 - October 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the dress but looks a bit odd around the waist to me :ermm: Right under the little flaps (sorry don't no the proper term for the frill or flap or such) there seems to be a patch where there is no lace. It kind of reminds me of maternity jeans that have the band of non-denim fabric added for the expanding belly. It may just be the lighting.

Overall the dress though is quite lovely, like the color. Her hair needed to be up IMO. From the neck up Mary took the day, Marie from the neck down.

I love the colour but is appears a bit tight...Agree hair needed to be up but she looks fine IMO

:previous: shame her accessory did not wear any velvet lol :lol:

I really love the wrap/scarf, its beautiful :flowers: Love the color of the dress, not sure about the fringy part but over all great look. I like the hair even, down but the curls are structured enough we see the earrings and it doesn't hide any necklace or neckline. Over all a great look on her.

And of course her most important accessory looks handsome :)

Love the dress, love the scarf - not totally sure that they belong in the same outfit in spite of the matching colour. Hair, make up and jewellery looking great.

Nothing against Joachim but she can keep him!

I love the dress but for the scarf agree with the Florestane i don't think they are fit together.

:previous: shame her accessory did not wear any velvet lol :lol:

Not even on the lapels, oh my, he must be ill! :lol:

Marie is adorable and looks very nice, I particularly like the scarf.

Its a scarf?!? :blink:

I was pretty pleased with myself when calling it a shawl. :shifty:
I'll never ever be able to understand female fashion! (We need a suicidal smiley) :wacko::beamup:

Reactions: eya
LOL, I think you may be right actually, so come down off the ledge! It's definitely more of a wrap/shawl than a scarf. :flowers:

Definitely shawl/wrap :flowers: I think those of us (I too did throw scarf in there) using scarf have spent too much time with Steph of Lux. Even when she is carrying a shawl, it tends to be referred to as her 'scarf'.

Yes, it's a shawl - that's how Marie is wearing it. It would make a lovely scarf as well! ?

I thought Marie looks lovely. The shawl worked with the dress.

Not even on the lapels, oh my, he must be ill! :lol:

Marie is adorable and looks very nice, I particularly like the scarf.

LOL. Marie must have hidden them.

Not a fan of the dress or her shoes, but the shawl is cute with the elephants ;)

Dislike the humongous brooch right off the bat!

the top part looks like lingerie, like so often in Marie's outfits.

I actually quite liked Marie's outfit but both Princesses dressed in red,at least Princess Benedikte didn't follow suit.

Very beautiful yesterday Marie!! Nice choice this dress!!!

At all those engagements I thought she looked lovely I loved the red I agree a little lacy but she pulled it off ... Like the black coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom