Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 7: June 2016 - October 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France

Welcome to Part 7 of the thread for Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 6: February 2015 - June 2016 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

She looks great, but I prefer her with softer hair. Plus, anumal print aren't my things.

I agree on the beauty of this woman.

It hurts my eyes...love the color and style but the print is too much.

LaRae

Very good to see Madeleine showcase British fashion brands like Temperley overseas.

Madeleine looks lovely. As i was inside the church too i can gurarantee you that she looked even better in real life ?

How wonderful to see her in person, Hans-Rickard!! You are lucky indeed. I imagine she is more beautiful in person than her photos...

According to the Swedish Royals and I blog it is from Cool Range.

Can you tell me where can I find it? thank you..I have google it and no cool ranch...

Sorry the label's name is Cool Change (my mistake!) and according to www.myroyalsandi.com is probably a bespoke version. Apparently Bloomingdales has several items of Cool Change. You can find most IDs of the Swedish Princesses there. :)

I really like the print and style of the skirt, and blouse.:flowers:

Not sure about the coat with it but I like the shoes :)

Madeleine was the best dressed yesterday!! I love all the look!! Beautiful!!

Madeleine's outfit is well coordinated although I'm not a fan of the shirt-tucked-into-skirt look.

I really like the skirt teamed with that white blouse. And its good that the blouse was tucked into skirt and it did not cover up upper part of the skirt.
Those shoes look like work of art (I believe they are a Stella Strappy High Heel Sandals by Marchesa).

Those shoes look like work of art (I believe they are a Stella Strappy High Heel Sandals by Marchesa).

The shoes are looking beautiful - but they are definately a miss on the grass. So in this case "newbee" Sophia did a better choice :whistling:.
Bye Bine

I really like the print and style of that skirt. She looks very nice.

LaRae

This was quite a miss for me. The shirt and the jacket make Madeleine look frumpy, which is something I had never said about her before.

The skirt is lovely but that is all..the blouse doesn't combine at all also the jacket looks terrible there,,

I like the skirt but not with the jacket and blouse.

I just love the skirt but I would have liked to see a more fitted blouse. Love her shoes, as well!!

i like the lovely print / embroidery on the skirt. looks very feminine and great for a summer event.

I love the skirt and her heels but the top part didn't seem to fit the bottom half.

The top is lovely, but I am not convinced by the whole look. I think it doesn't with those pants. Something is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom