Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 7: June 2016 - October 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her hair is just the perfect color. Very nice sweater and skirt.

She's lovely in that picture. Even in a simple sweater/shirt.

LaRae

The skirt looks too matronly but Madeleine's hair and make-up is definitely on point!

She is very beautiful and elegant!!!!! Chic!!!

Very elegant...great look!

LaRae

I feel like she has gotten more high-fashion since she got married. More experimental too but in a confident way and towards a more mature direction. Love her full look at the last outing at the Opening of Parliament. In the event above, :previous:, the details on her dress are beautiful but the strappy heels make the whole ensemble overly fussy.

Later today:

1 2

I don't like the dress but I love the shoes.

Last edited:
I think the suit for opening of parliament would look good on Silvia not Maddie.
The other out fit is alright just wrong shoes.

Well, I don't like either of todays' dresses. Lately, Madeleine has worn few misses in my book. (Starting off with the christening's outfit).

I like the second dress on Maddie as it is very stylish and fits her well. I can't say that I'm a big fan of her shoes although they are high fashion now! (See Queen Letizia i.e.) :)

Those giant plastic embellishments are ott for me though the skirt looks cute on her with the shoes . Nice daytime look, she is seeming to go high fashion lately, the collar isn't so great on her, as with the other collar.

Madeleine looked chic and elegant in both but there were slight misses in both.

The day outfit, the white part under the neck tie seems odd and a bit matronly. I do like the tie detail and the rest. Her hair and makeup is lovely.

I love her evening look. The dress is fantastic. I would ditch the shoes.

The first outfit is matronly and the second one plastic and ugly. Shoes are horrible.
Total miss for me.

There's a lot going on in this outfit. She really pulls off this sometimes difficult silhouette, IMO.
She's definitely into layering, lace, embellishments of late. It is on trend, and though not to my taste, she seems to be enjoying it. So, good for her.
And I think her hair and makeup have been superb of late. :flowers:

The first outfit looks good apart from the neck part which is awful. Again something that makes her neck look short. The second outfit is pretty but the bow (?) on the waistline is too much. I think less would be more in this case. Her hair is lovely, though, and she's such a beauty!

The day outfit would be fine without the neck part, the lace blouse doesn't suit to the outfit at all. The evening dress, there is too much of everything in it and it looks plastic. And the shoes are really ugly. I get the feeling that Madeleine tries to look young but somehow she fails in it and instead looks matronly lately.

The blouse and ribbon ruin Princess Madeleine's daytime outfit. The textured skirt and jacket were wonderful but the cloud hair thing is odd.

Her concert outfit would be perfect for fashion week. Seems too edgy for a concert related to the opening of parliament.

Last edited:
I liked both outfits from the opening of the Parliament.... she was looking great
Bye Bine

That's a typical "professional" look that Madeleine wears at thi kind of events. She looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom