Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 6: February 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree about Madeleine looking stunning. She really is a Beauty.

Princess Madeleine looks stunning from head to toe.
I even liked the sleeves because they gave some movement to otherwise simple dress.

I love the color but the sleeves are too much.

Madeleine is one of the most beautiful princesses of all. She looked simply gorgeous from head to toe. The color, her hair, every thing about her!

If i can ignore the over the top sleeves then Madeleine's dress was lovely. The colour is perfect for the occasion and i do like the style of the dress, personally i would have toned down the size of the sleeves just a bit. Love the headpiece as well.
Madeleine is looking great at the minute - after spending the first few years of her marriage pregnant now she is back in amazing shape and glowing.

I loved the colour of Madeleine's dress, it looked so nice on her and overall she looked wonderful - however, the only negative thing I have to say about the dress is that I don't like the sleeves that much. I agree with the poster who pointed out their similarity to Maxima's taste!

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Just perfection.

I like the dress, but the sleeves would look like a problem when dining. (I'm thinking about the lunch after the service.)

perfection, from head to toe. Lovely cut and color dress for her and the hair was fabulous.

Lovely. A tiny bit matronly but she carries it off. And that darling baby girl looks just like her daddy.

I thought it was a Natan dress at first. :lol:
While I'm not a huge fan, the sleeves do add interest to an otherwise simple dress. Lovely understated color and floral headpiece.

Madeleine looks stunning as usual. She's such a beauty! And the colour of the dress is beautiful, too. Wonderful hairdo and even the ornament looks fine, maybe because it's delicate, small enough and at the back of her hair so it doesn't pop out too much.

It's definitely a "Max" style but I like it! She looks wonderful.

I love the dress and the sleeves I think she looked very pretty

What a fantastic dress!! I love the sleeves. They give interest to an otherwise safe dress. Love how she goes out on a limb. This is most definitely a "Maxima" dress!!!

I think she looked flawless, head to toe. I'm not a fascinator fan, but hers was quite lovely. The color looked great on her, the style was very classic and retro chic, which seems to be the rage these days.

The older she gets the more beautiful she gets, marriage and motherhood definitely agree with her!

I think she looked flawless, head to toe. I'm not a fascinator fan, but hers was quite lovely. The color looked great on her, the style was very classic and retro chic, which seems to be the rage these days.

The older she gets the more beautiful she gets, marriage and motherhood definitely agree with her!
I would have to agree on all counts. She seems to have found the ultimate elegant yet beautifully feminine updo for her.

The first hint was at Nicolas's Baptism, then the Nobel's and now Oscar's Baptism. Now that is some style that can move between formal day and evening events without looking over or under done.

She looks great. I love the color.

She looks casual and lovely. Great color on her. :flowers:

But she could have worn a paper bag. No one was going to steal the show from the real star of the day :p

She looks just as beautiful with her hair down and in casual clothes as she does all dressed up! Love her outfit..

Madeleine looks nice and sophisticated, I love the colours she is wearing. Her hair also looks lovely.

I think so too - I think her beauty has increased with her happiness. She can wear a potato sack and it would still look stunning.

The color of he outfit is lovely and suits her very well. I liked the fitted pants matched with the loose top, she wore it well.

She is a joy to behold. :flowers: I agree that motherhood is agreeing with her, and her marriage must be flourishing, for which I am so glad for her!

June 5, 2016 - Madeleine at a folk music service in a pretty printed Alice by Temperley dress

Madeleine looking very nice today, lovely simple dress with a fun leopard print.

Full view ** Close up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom