Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 6: February 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been a fan of that dress. But with hair up and a jacket it looks better.

I think Madeleine looked great! I like that dress and her her hair and make up looked very nice as well.

I don't like very much the dress but overall the look is beautiful.

Not one of her best dresses. Her hairstyle is beautiful however.

Last edited:
Princess Madeleine is glowing, that smile says how happy she is and she looks great. In fact I would say she looks gorgeous in that gown and it shows. Her hair and make-up are perfect, and she has that handsome husband on her arm, could not ask for more.

Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 6: February 2015 -

Here is a full view of Madeleine's dress she wore tonight.

I can't decide on whether I like it or not. I love her hair however, I think it looks really pretty.

Last edited:
It is no darker and solemn than her sister Victoria's dress! Nevertheless, it is not one of my favorites on her. But all in all, she looks lovely and so happy. Madeleine is such a beauty...

Thank you Hereditary Princess for the picture, she looks glamorous in that gown and a bit sexy. That smile on her husband's says I love it I am sure.:)

It is no darker and solemn than her sister Victoria's dress! Nevertheless, it is not one of my favorites on her. But all in all, she looks lovely and so happy. Madeleine is such a beauty...

Exactly so. :flowers: She makes anything she wears secondary. She's like Maxima. And now Charlene. IMO.

Chris is managing his signature smile. ;)

Here is a full view of Madeleine's dress she wore tonight.

I can't decide on whether I like it or not. I love her hair however, I think it looks really pretty.
I love her hair and jewellery and the colour and style of her gown. The material however, is another thing altogether. There is just something about black polka dot chiffon(?) and scalloped lace that speaks more to a negligee or peignoir than an evening gown.

Princess Madeleine is glowing, that smile says how happy she is and she looks great. In fact I would say she looks gorgeous in that gown and it shows. Her hair and make-up are perfect, and she has that handsome husband on her arm, could not ask for more.

I agree with you. Princess Madeleine looks fabulous. The gown is very romantic and suits her perfectly.

I agree, love this look on Madeleine.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
February 22:

1 2 3

This gown is stunning. She looks wonderful.

February 22:

1 2 3

This gown is stunning. She looks wonderful.

The great thing about her reusing her Nobel dress is we can get a full view of it by looking back at December. The dress is stunning and definitely the 'princess' dress for the event.

This is what a real life princess looks like in 'real' life and in a little girl's dreams!! She is absolutely breathtaking... What a thrill for these little girls!

Madeleine just killed it with that look! Had I been a child again, I would have been really excited to live that fairy tale dream!

Madeleine looked great today at Te Deum, this is one of her best outfits ever. And those gorgeous booties crown the look.

It's a good suit but I don't like black color for such a happy occasion nor do I think it is flattering on Madeleine, especially on the tummy area.

I thought it was appropriate with black and other discreet colours today as the royal family is also in mourning after the death of Princess Birgittas husband, Prince Johann Georg of Hohenzoellern-Sigmaringen.
Queen Silvia used dark blue and Princess Christina used black and white. Princess Sofia should also have taken a discreet coloured dress.

It's a good suit but I don't like black color for such a happy occasion nor do I think it is flattering on Madeleine, especially on the tummy area.

the same feelings, and shoes, not a fan. At least not here. With pants, maybe.

the same feelings, and shoes, not a fan. At least not here. With pants, maybe.

I agree. With other shoes and a different color, maybe a pale one, she would have looked fine...

I agree. With other shoes and a different color, maybe a pale one, she would have looked fine...

Yes exactly, (But what's going on? Here we agree on different things :),I'm kidding, I'm sure we have ultimately several opinions in common ;))

Yes exactly, (But what's going on? Here we agree on different things :),I'm kidding, I'm sure we have ultimately several opinions in common ;))

It's just a thread about fashion. I'm giving my opinion on fashion choices. That's all.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom