Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 6: February 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madeleine's dress was very nice, maybe a bit conservative but it looked good. The shade of grey is also very pretty, not dull and nor too dark. The more I see it, the more I like it.

I read somewhere that the dress was made for Victoria.

Princess Madeleine was my nest dressed Swedish Royal Lady at the Nobel banquet last night.

Oh wow. Nothing extra to contribute - but that is a beautiful outfit!

She looks perfect last night!! the best dressed and the fantastic tiara makes everything more perfect!!! i love it!

Not a fan of the dress she is wearing tonight... that high collar makes her look older... and don't like her hair

Absolutely exquisite in her Nobel gown! Love her hair and that tiara... WOW!! Madeleine is such a beauty.:flowers:

Last edited:
Tonights looks was not a good one. That dress is just awful, the collar makes her look like some gladiator or something. And the panels on the dress are not pretty at all. Such a let down from yesterday.

Madeleine was my best dressed yesterday. The gown, the hair, the tiara... it was all lovely.

Tonight's gown is a disappointment. I like the color, but the top half is just bad.

I actually like Madeleine's gown. It's..different! Very sophisticated and new.

If it was without the high collar and elegant sleeves it would look better!

Madeleine's dress tonight was awful.

Her gown minus the armoured collar would be fine,other than that the Princess looked lovely.

Tonight's dress was just awful, and not worth to have an Order and sash. The collar was ugly and it is a pity that she chose grey again. If there would have not been that panel in the middle, the dress would have probably looked a little better.

Do not like tonights Noble look at all - the high collar is awful.
Only redeeming feature is the lovely tiara which is a favourite. The rest i wish to forget

This gown is beyond ugly, there is nothing to like, not even the fabric is nice. It looks like a cheap gown from a discount dept store. And this shade of gray is to dark on her, yesterday it was a pretty shade of blueish gray and soft and pretty, this is one ugly mess. Yet her hair and make-up shine so what gives with that gown?:bang::bang:

Simply gorgeous! And the fact that she goes down the stairs in that gown, with the confidence to NOT lift her skirts...well, that's pure princess.

I agree. Besides being the most beautiful princess in Europe(imo) she is very natural and regal.

If it was without the high collar and elegant sleeves it would look better!

This was kind of my thought too. I am almost convinced that with the right sleeve, the high collar would look ok. The dress from the previous night was till my favorite.

Beautiful hair, makeup and jewelry, the dress would have been better without the panels. She looks beautiful.

Wow, such a change from the previous night. And not a good one...

She certainly went from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Sofia's gown today reminded me of Madeleine's yesterday.

I love both looks she is such a stunning beauty I think she could wear a sack and still look like a princess

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I love the light blue/ dove grey dress. Really not keen on the dark collared number - she looks like she's auditioning to be an extra in Star Wars.

I thought Madeleine looks lovely! Her dress is very pretty and I like the lighter shade of the lace against the darker shade of the dress. Her hair and make up done very nicely as well.

did madeleine lend her dress of the 1st day to sofia to use the following day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom