Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 6: February 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the string tie and blouse, very flattering, Looking very good

She is as beautiful as always. Lovely hair and smile.

I hope this time she is not going to be judged as a bad mother for wearign what she likes!

I don't like the jacket but the rest is lovely.

Madeleine is looking very happy and healthy and her wardrobe now seems to be tending to be a little more to "individual" style rather than "princess" style, which is no bad thing. She seems to be developing a slightly whimsical style with the cape being the pièce de résistance. Its just a pity the front of her hair is sporting what looks suspiciously like 'sausage curls'.

Madeleine's dress looks very much like those dresses Mette-Marit likes to wear. The buttons make it look like an old woman's dress. There is just too much everything. And grey isn't the best colour for Madeleine at all.

I like it. her whole look is a far departure from what she usually wears. she looks very beautiful. My one only comment is that it would have looked much better had she put a small diamond brooch on her sash to hold it in place rather than nothing. But overall, she is definitely the best dressed this year for me.

I love this dress on Madeleine - the colour works fine for me and parked with the aquamarines it is a great look.

It is a beautiful dress albeit the upper "nun" part. It is by El khoury...(the one that was mistaken to be meant for Victoria)

i love the dress especially when you see the full view. Overall the look was a hit for me.

I love the grey dress. So very beautiful and regal. I love the color and details. She looks looks great.

Princess Madeleine was just stunning tonight, the best gown of all of them. For me it did not resemble anything like MM wears, this was ladylike, elegant, and totally classy. With her eyes bright blue eyes and that gorgeous tiara, she really shown beautifully tonight. The fabric of the gown with the small beads(?) or whatever they are really made the gown look elegant and it has a soft flow to the gown. One of her best Noble gowns of all times.

I think she looks beautiful nothing barbie about this , she looks regal and like princess.

:previous: And not before time! But on a personal note, I didn't like the decorative buttons as they just seemed unnecessary.

However, on the very plus side, the A+++ side, her tiara hair is magnificent and suits the tiara to perfection.

Love her whole look...very regal.

LaRae

Best dressed without a doubt. The gorgeous beaded overlay of the fabric, drape of the sleeve, perfect fit of the simple dress, lovely elongated silouette,simple neckline. All to accent the major tiara and earrings. Perfect pairing of dress and jewels, just like her sister. Perfect grey blue color accenting her eyes and the aquamarines. A real treat, nothing fussy or froufrou about this, very elegant.

Simply gorgeous! And the fact that she goes down the stairs in that gown, with the confidence to NOT lift her skirts...well, that's pure princess.

I LOVED it... okay, not the buttons, but just stunning. Hair, tiara, dress.

I LOVED it... okay, not the buttons, but just stunning. Hair, tiara, dress.

Dislike the buttons as well, but - oh my - the tiara suits her PERFECTLY. Simply stunning! Exactly the right size and shape for her face and exactly the right colour of the stones with her eyes! A WOWzer!
BYe Bine

For me the best dressed yesterday. Madeleine it was stunning!! The dress perfect and especially this beautiful tiara!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom