Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 6: February 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seldom like Madeleines dresses or gowns, but todays dress is just wow. I so love it. The hair is also great, but I have a problem with the headpiece. It's to shiny. It would have looked better if it wouldn't have been made of shiny / sparkly material.

I thought her dress was terrible. Her hair and headpiece was beautiful however.
I think you and me are against the general mood :D Love the hairpiece, hate the dress. She looks radiant, regardless.

Having now seen the full outfit, I think she looks fabulous from head to toe. I'm not usually keen on her clothes.

I think she looks fantastic! Love everything about this look, the dress almost looks like it is made of feathers. She just looks fabulous in my opinion.

Thank you soo much Iceflower! As I said before, she looks fabulous! Very sophisticated look for her and I loved it. Beautiful, unusual colors and of course, her beaming smile. Simply stunning.

Oh my goodness! She looks amazing. Rich jewel tones definitely suit her.

I love her dress. She looks beautiful.

I love everything about her look today. The color, the fit...even the headpiece!

Love her hair and makeup too. She is very beautiful up there with princess Mary

Thank you soo much Iceflower! As I said before, she looks fabulous! Very sophisticated look for her and I loved it. Beautiful, unusual colors and of course, her beaming smile. Simply stunning.
Oh my goodness! She looks amazing. Rich jewel tones definitely suit her.
I love everything about her look today. The color, the fit...even the headpiece!
Madeleine looked magnificent and I loved the way the colours in her dress touched on almost all the colours between purple and magenta. As each of you has noted, she looks very sophisticated and I have to admit I love her hair and fascinator. It's the very best combination I have seen her wear ever. Perhaps being a mother is what makes the difference.

There was a joyful yet calm vibe from the moment she walked into the Chapel, Leonore's behaviour notwithstanding. Even Chris looked relaxed.

Madeleine looks so good! I loved her Valentino dress and the burgundy headpiece. Make up and hair style was done well too. Her looks was very well put together.

I thought the dress was a whole lot better than the on she wore at Lenores christening and that was ghastly. I like this on her actually the hair is up she looks very smart IMO

I like it. Hair is pretty up.

The dress is fantastic. It's something I could see Maxima wearing too.

Madeleine looks lovely but the dress is not her style. Maxima yes, Madeleine no.

Having said that, its still a much better choice than the dress worn at Leonore's christening that was inappropriate/highly unflattering. This one is a fine dress but imo does not suit Madeleine.

I wasn't a fan of Madeleine's dress at the christening; I agree that it's more suited for Maxima. Her hair and makeup were nice however.

Here you are - I've put some pics together :flowers:
** Christening - Madeleine **

Thank you for this, Iceflower. :flowers: I hadn't understood the color of the hairpiece with the (what I saw as) green dress. (I thought she and Sofia were sharing a color and I still do). But now I see that the dress had that color. She looks great imo. Madeleine has a unique style sense among the royals. She's different. All good. Dresses to suit herself (because she can afford to, 'born to the cloth' as she is). But it's always refreshing to see. :flowers:

yes it is Valentino. Swedish Royals Id had it identified immediately.

I like very much the look of Madeleine. Very elegant and chic.

Madeleine looking great and elegant, her hair and makeup is perfect.

Haven't we seen that "cape" on someone else?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom