Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 6: February 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks glorious! Love the detailing on the top, and the color is divine. Hair and tiara added the right touch.

Wow, Madeleine looked STUNNING at the wedding. I'm not sure I've ever seen someone who's that heavily pregnant look so gorgeous in evening wear.

Yes for a nine month pregnant is more than fine.

Wow, Madeleine looked STUNNING at the wedding. I'm not sure I've ever seen someone who's that heavily pregnant look so gorgeous in evening wear.

I agree. :flowers: Fertility seems to agree with her. She looks to have just sailed through this second pregnancy, though I don't know much of anything, of course, concerning what she has experienced. Can only go by the pictures. I wonder if Chris and Madeleine plan to have a passel of little'uns. :p

Last edited:
She looks amazing in both dresses. Very impressed.

She really looks lovely better than her non pregnancy IMO

OOF. Wow she looks like she's 10 months pregnant! Lovely look, I hope she gives birth soon! :lol:

I agree. :flowers: Fertility seems to agree with her. She looks to have just sailed through this second pregnancy, though I don't know much of anything, of course, concerning what she has experienced. Can only go by the pictures. I wonder if Chris and Madeleine plan to have a passel of little'uns. :p
Me and my family said she looked like a fertility godess when the wind caught the dress :)

Madeleine looks lovely! Love that color on her and the design was flattering even though it's not a maternity dress.

Wow, looking like that less than 48 hours before giving birth!

Her hairdo was so nice.

I like seeing video's of her, she moves so elegantly.

I agree, Madeleine looked amazing for someone who gave birth just two days later. So I guess I shouldn't really fault the dress, but I didn't like the top half that much though the colour is great.

July 14:

1 2 3

I think the outfit is awful. Especially the pants which looks like pajamas. The blouse is beautiful however.

Her worst . She gets a gold star for showing up with a one month old but should have worn a very plain shift. This looks like pajamas with high heels.

Good Heavens that is awful....how did someone let her go into public wearing that?

LaRae

Maybe a blazer instead of that puffer jacket would have been better.

Awww Madeleine...I love seeing you out and about after giving birth to your gorgeous son bit that outfit is simply hideous!:eek:

Pyjama alert!! The outfit is awful, there must be something comfy out there for young mothers that looks better than this.

I don't understand what she wore exactly. Open the closet and take anything she found? AWFUL.

I understand that Madde gave birth just a month ago, but frankly, she should have opted for a lonk skirt... thos Pyjama trousers don't look flattering.... and paired with a moncler jacket is even worse...

I understand that Madde gave birth just a month ago, but frankly, she should have opted for a lonk skirt... thos Pyjama trousers don't look flattering.... and paired with a moncler jacket is even worse...
Have to agree. I thought she was wearing pajamas. And she just needs to ditch the michelin man jacket. It is just not a good look on her. And she needs to do something with the hair, this pulling it up on one side is so 70's and doesn't really do her any justice. iam glad that she and Chris made it for Victoria's birthday.

How awful!! I am disappointed in her choice of outfits, if you can even call it that. What a disaster... :(

Give the girl a break she have two little babies I bet the last thing she cared about was what to wear. Not everyone can bounce back like Kate

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Give the girl a break she have two little babies I bet the last thing she cared about was what to wear. Not everyone can bounce back like Kate

It's a fashion thread. What she wears is the entire point of the thread.

/Plus, Madeleine has a lot of money, staff and access to wardrobe help. She could have thrown together something more presentable.

I give her credit for turning up

Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 6: February 2015 -

And this is a major event in the Royal Family's year, not to mention also on a personal level w/it being her Sister's Birthday. As you said, she's had two Babies, so she does have a Maternity Wardrobe and I'm willing to bet there had to be a nice Summery type dress that would been far better than the mess of yesterday. Even a long skirt would have worked, as I really liked the look of the top half, but then...

I sure hope they were not top of the line designer pants, because if so, she needs her money back!! What was she thinking, as they really do look like Pajama Pants.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom