Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 6: February 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madeleine's coat is from Seraphine Maternity and is the same style that the Duchess of Cambridge owns in blue.

Urgh, I don't like ti when royal have the same outfits but I prefer that coat in blue tbh... It suits Madeleine though.

I love the coat. Very elegant and classic. She looks lovely.

She looks lovely. But I think the coat is a little too short...

Off topic comments have been removed - please remember that this is a fashion thread - thank you!

IMO coat and dress are either too short or its not maternity wear hence rinding up. It doesnt look flattering at all.

I'm not a huge fan of Madeleine's coat and I do agree it's a little short. I think I prefer the Duchess of Cambridge's version. The colour is nice, though, and I love her hair.

April 30, 2015 - Madeleine in a lovely coat matched with nude pumps attending the King's birthday outside the palace

Picture
Both the coat and the dress were too short and, just to underline it, Madeleine chose to clasp her hands under her bump, shortening it more and hitching it up. Not a good look.

On the other hand, she seemed to be in blooming health and her hair was quite lovely.

I am not a fan of the hat and earrings, but Madeleine looed very good here... Also the color is a bit off...

The style is nice...but the color is blah.

LaRae

This look is very beautiful. I love the style and color. She looks great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so sure about the hat. It reminds med of princess Beatrices hat at William and Kates wedding. But the rest is absolutely beautiful!

Loved her dress/coat, but not a fan of her hat and hairstyle. Still, she's so pretty...

I liked Madeleine's dress and coat. I am sick of "hats" that look like a growth coming from the side of a person's head. I prefer hats with a regular crown and brim. What really got me about Madeleine's look was her shoes. Wearing what look to be 4 inch needle spikes while 8 months pregnant and carrying her daughter going up stairs and walking on marble floors have been a recipe for disaster. She could have slipped on the floor and hurt herself, her daughter and her baby. A good case for child endangerment.

I also immediately was reminded of Princess Beatrice' infamous hat. I thought Madeleine and everyone else looked nicely dressed. But, I loved Princess Estelle's little dress and coat and hair so nicely done.
I do wonder about the comfort of such high heels, not to mention the possibility of falling.

I agree with everyone who thinks Madeleine looked marvelous but question the wisdom of wearing such high spike heels during this very late stage of pregnancy. :ohmy:

Last edited:

Same here. :flowers: The color seems to be a very pale blush pink. Very pretty. Love the way the color picks up on her mother's scarf. I wonder if the color is telling us something? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wedding banns of CP & Sofia

http://media.shootitlive.com/DwGlBgYKqWuPgtBOrm94OkOkpZI/1200.jpg?project_id=aftonbladet/3568
http://media.shootitlive.com/KvV1YWRbB7Cp8NalfLJJHJVGDdc/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/1917
I agree with everyone who thinks Madeleine looked marvelous but question the wisdom of wearing such high spike heels during this very late stage of pregnancy. :ohmy:
. . . . . The color seems to be a very pale blush pink. Very pretty. Love the way the color picks up on her mother's scarf. I wonder if the color is telling us something? ;)
I think Madeleine looks positively blooming and her ensemble (except the millinery monstrosity) was very flattering. I also note that she, not unlike other pregnant princesses's, seem to wear those high stilettoes right up to her last days. I suppose it is just that they are as used to wearing them as we are wearing work shoes.

However, wearing shoes like that while pregnant or carrying a child is hardly grounds for claiming it as a good case for child endangerment. That is just too OTT for me. Chris was walking right beside her on those big old stone/marble stairs and floors and he seemed to spend a lot of time looking at her.

However, this photo did give me pause as to Madeleine's health. Either that or she and Queen Sylvia were looking at something on the floor.

http://media.shootitlive.com/DwGlBgYKqWuPgtBOrm94OkOkpZI/1200.jpg?project_id=aftonbladet/3568

She obviously knows how to walk in those heels and has no problems. You can fall in flats as well if the surface is slippery.

I think Madeleine looks positively blooming and her ensemble (except the millinery monstrosity) was very flattering. I also note that she, not unlike other pregnant princesses's, seem to wear those high stilettoes right up to her last days. I suppose it is just that they are as used to wearing them as we are wearing work shoes.

However, wearing shoes like that while pregnant or carrying a child is hardly grounds for claiming it as a good case for child endangerment. That is just too OTT for me. Chris was walking right beside her on those big old stone/marble stairs and floors and he seemed to spend a lot of time looking at her.

However, this photo did give me pause as to Madeleine's health. Either that or she and Queen Sylvia were looking at something on the floor.

She obviously knows how to walk in those heels and has no problems. You can fall in flats as well if the surface is slippery.

The Duchess of Cambridge appears to be quite comfortable in high heeled shoes when pregnant. I guess this is about comfort, and what one is used to.

I like the hue of the jacket, not much her pants but it is hard to find fit trousers at this point of the pregnancy...

She looked very lovely and chic. I love the jacket.

She looked marvelous! So pretty and feminine. Love the blue color of the jacket...

Looks very nice, the two lengths of the tops breaks up the tent look. She still has some space to grow, I think she'll make it through the wedding!

:previous: You know, that never occurred to me, but you're right, it does break up the "tent" effect. Very elegantly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom