Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 4: December 2011 - May 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice but nothing special...overall is a very pretty outfit and she must be very very happy to have her boyfriend there for the first time...

She looks beautiful - love the lilac color of her coat & hat.

Madeleine looked lovely, but the jacket is making her look bigger that she really is. Maybe a thinner jacket, something like what Mary wore, would've been more suitable. Other than that she looked beautiful and her makeup was perfect!

The coat looked too heavy and she had too heavy make up for a christening, otherwise she looks ok.

I was thinking raincoat/bathrobe myself. She would have looked nice with an open coat like Mary's to reveal what looked to be a lovely dress underneath, but I like her pert little hat with the netting.

Not a fan of the coat even though I think the color is pretty.

I think she looked stunning, I'm so sorry I couldn't watch it live, but when I saw M and Q Silvia, they really took my breath away. Maddes hair nice chignon and netted hat, lovely, great earrings and good makeup. I adore the color of the outfit and don't think it looks like a bathrobe, etc or makes her look bigger, I think it looks just perfect. Appreciate the understated shoes and clutch.

Last edited:
yes the coat seams like a rain coat...very true...

Lovely colour on Madeleine at Estelle's christening - particuarly liked the netted veil hat.

The belted 'raincoat' style is what keeps the coat from looking too conservative, and the contrasting fabrics with the lace underneath works very well, IMHO. By comparison, CP Mary's whole outfit with the open white coat in stiff fabric over golden zig-zags looked thrown together.
I find Madeleine's style here quite elegant, the color palette is fabulous, and it was smart to keep the strongest shade for the charming face veil - a very nice touch.

Some of her close ups are actually stunning:
http://s14.postimage.org/pjqnrxq4h/Bild_417.png

Why are people complaining about her makeup?! I thought her makeup was perfect and she looked stunning! I think she needed a little extra makeup because of the veil covering her eyes.

I thought she looked great and I loved the colour of the netting really flattering. IMO

The belted 'raincoat' style is what keeps the coat from looking too conservative, and the contrasting fabrics with the lace underneath works very well, IMHO. By comparison, CP Mary's whole outfit with the open white coat in stiff fabric over golden zig-zags looked thrown together.
I find Madeleine's style here quite elegant, the color palette is fabulous, and it was smart to keep the strongest shade for the charming face veil - a very nice touch.

Some of her close ups are actually stunning:
http://s14.postimage.org/pjqnrxq4h/Bild_417.png
I agree about the palette and the strong color for the net. I also love that the sash on the coat is satin.
All in all, the Queen and her daughters were dressed in a very coordinated, feminine style, perfectly suiting a girl's
christening. they all had lace and pastels, some feathers, soft and pretty.:flowers:with some nice clear big diamonds thrown in

I thought Madeleine's makeup was perfect and certainly not too heavy, considering she had netting over her face. That deep lavender really enhanced her eyes beautifully.

Do someone know which dress she is wearing?

Is it just me or has Madeleine become rather polished? She certainly looked very elegant at the christening of her new little niece. Her hair, makeup and the shoes and jewels were all very lovely. The color of her outfit was very feminine and timeless. I would have liked to see the dress underneath the coat, a piece that, while I like, I do not like it for a christening as I find it has a casual flair to its design.

I do love her casual style, I'am always looking for pictures of her in New York, she knows how to dress very well in a casual way...

:previous:
Well said Boris :flowers:
She looks absolutely amazing:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fabulous look for Maddie. Shows off her hourglass figure.
She seems to have learned how to keep a feminine look without so many ruffles and bows.

Beautiful color and style on her though I don't like the shiny hosiery. I also think her hair could have been better styled.

Last edited:
Princess Madeleine at the charity dinner for the 'My Great Day' organisation in Stockholm today.
Very simple, sleek and short dress in a strong pink with black belt, IMO a very good look for her, understated, professional and yet not un-sexy -

Full view:
http://s14.postimage.org/7i348frkx/Screenshot_1.jpg

Upper part:
http://s16.postimage.org/e17wkxc51/120604_023.jpg

I completely agree. This is a very good look for her. She also looks like she's lost some weight which looks fantastic!

Princess Madeleine She Looks Pretty , Her Dress Nice & suits her well , Whole Looks Very Nice

Madeleine looks fab, lovely outfit - what I dont like is the hair its getting too dark now and I am getting Sofia vibes from Madeleine :wacko:

I think it should have been a little longer but I still think the dress is nice. Dislike the shoes though.

I really do not like the pink it looks cheap to me and am not sure that it's not too short.

I actually find the pink dress combinad with the black belt very nice, I only don't like the hidden platforme of her shoes, although the color suits the rest of the look. I like her in that darker hair, it brings out her face features and stunning blue eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom