Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 4: December 2011 - May 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely gown, simple & elegant. Madde herself looked very pretty!

Very sophisticated look, a very hard color and dress to wear. Though I don't love it, the lace is too heavy for my taste, it fits well and is elegant, perfect with the jewels.

She looked fantastic in that grey dress!

It's a stunner of a dress, with perfect fit and a great silhouette, but I feel it could have been even more stunning because the quite dark ash grey lets it down a bit as a whole - with the rather heavy lace in this color, it appears a bit too mature for Madeleine IMHO.

Still a great and most of all very sophisticated look, which could not be said for many of the more fussy dresses Princess Madeleine often favored in the past - another large full view:
http://s11.postimage.org/5xactsyoz/A13553025572412233_1.jpg

She’s really looks perfect ,, like her dress .. very elegant choice ,, Thank you for posting :)

Really gorgeous the colour is lovely on her the style really suits her IMO.

dress by dolce and gabbana i think this color suit madeleine better
ImageBam

IMO she looks great! The color doesn't dull her, and the lace is so in right now.

WOW she was stuning.I love the dress.
She is a true beauty,one of the most beautiful princess around.
Nice that she renounced to having her skin tanned even in winter
I prefer her actual natural hair color too.

Two very nice looks from Madeleine, she is really pretty and left the barbie /low cut dresses at home.

The Jenny Packahm on her is just beautiful ... stunning colour gorgeous cut really suits her figure and very slimming.

i didn't know her white dress was by j packham. madeleine seems to be taking a leaf out of kate's style book :)

After seeing the teal green gown on the model, that would have been a perfect color for Madeleine. But she really did look stunning; that's a wonderful silhouette on her and she looked so sophisticated with her hair up.

Madeleine at the "Stockholm Concert Hall Foundation Presents: The Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra" at Carnegie Hall in NYC on February 15, 2013.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I really loved the whole look ,, the outfit so elegant ,, she looks sooo classic & chic ,, like the combination & the top & the jacket & the ankle pants & the fur jacket & the clutch , perfect look IMO .

I don't think I like neither the jacket nor the fit of the slacks. But I love her blouse and her hair, and the earrings are just perfect for her. She looks luminous.

I dont like this outfit at all but Madeleine herself looks very pretty & happy.

March 11, 2013 - State visit from Turkey.

Madeleine in a black outfit matched with a small headpiece. Quite a nice look even though its all black. The necklace was a nice touch finishing off the look. Her make up is lovely today.

Full view ** Side view

I love her hat and how it's perched on her head. The updo is very nice.

She looks nice, however I don't like the headpiece.

I liked the entire outfit including the headpiece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom