Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 4: December 2011 - May 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The green dress was absolutely wonderful and looked lovely on Madeleine, too! I also loved her hair!

I hope we can see more of her casual style, I just love her casual style!

The shade of green that Madeleine wore for her engagement announcement was very rich...lovely. I just wish that Chris had worn a tie that complimented it a little better. And, from the little that we could see of it, the design of the dress itself seemed to be nice, but...

Does anyone have any decent full length photo's of Madeleine in her engagement dress?
A full length photo and an ID on the designer...? :)

Do you think it was a dress or was it a blouse combined with trousers or with a skirt?

:previous: For some reason 'dress' was so stuck in my mind that I had not even considered this. But, it is possible that is a blouse.

:previous: For some reason 'dress' was so stuck in my mind that I had not even considered this. But, it is possible that is a blouse.
No, the beautiful green engagement outfit is a dress indeed, by Alberta Ferretti.

The dress:
http://s14.postimage.org/qggvdqaox/Bild_231.png

Princess Madeleine last night at the celebration of the 100th Birthday of Raoul Wallenberg and presentation of the Raoul Wallenberg Civic Courage Award held at The Yale Club, NYC, wearing a silver white one-shouldered gown in chiffon and sequins.
IMHO a very good neckline for her, a very nice up-do, her great new diamond and pearl earrings – Madeleine looks quite gorgeous. But it's a pity that the dress is somewhat overdesigned, it has too much going on in the top with its additional fabric and becomes a bit fussy where it should have been more streamlined. Not too sure about the rather unnecessary link belt either.
But certainly beautiful overall.

Close up:
http://s14.postimage.org/gk6lmlq5d/edoriscu.jpg

Upper part:
http://s18.postimage.org/8ggv0rs4p/upper.jpg

Full view:
http://s15.postimage.org/o8oqqajgr/edoris2.jpg

Back view:
http://s15.postimage.org/8yovj3nyj/edoris.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
Princess Madeleine looks amazing and happy.... very beautiful dress :flowers::flowers::flowers:
Nice to see Chris with her too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Madeleines dress is quite pretty but the only change would be to have the ruffles removed from the shoulder and down the front. The is enough going on that the dress doesn't need the additional detailing. Hair looked great so did the make up.

I agree I like her hair here the first time in ages actually

She looked beautiful! I like her hair either. I´m not a fan of that dress.

:previous: I have to agree. Madeleine's hair looked wonderful and her earring were delightful but the dress was just odd which is sad since it's been a while since we have seen her "on duty" looking like the Princess Madeleine we all admired. Calm, elegant and self possessed.

The bodice appeared to have free moving chiffon panels over a shiny Lamé-like fabric. Unfortunately when she moved the flash photography gave the illusion of a huge, shapeless, bust line so much so that she looked almost top-heavy against the floating delicacy of the skirt

That color is very beautiful. Though, I would have loved the dress if that additional fabric was not there.

If the dress top had been solidly the same material as the skirt, more fitted than the billow bit but less tight than the sequins...

Oh well. Her hair is lovely, and her face! She looks so radiant and happy. Love suits her.

:previous:
Princess Madeleine looks amazing and happy.... very beautiful dress :flowers::flowers::flowers:
Nice to see Chris with her too.

It's nice to see Princess Madeleine smile :flowers: now, I did not particularly like her dress nor her hair do (it makes her look much older)

She looked simply radiant! Love the hairdo and earrings and overall design of the dress. Could nit-pick a bit about a few things on the dress but her overall look and confidence is simply overwhelming

I think she looks lovely and I love her hair. She looks so happy.

Stunning appearance, however, I agree that the additional fabric around the top spoils the design of the dress.

Really love the hairstyle. The shiny bit on her dress makes her bust look huge. I don't like it, but perhaps her boyfriend does. I would have preferred the dress all in the same white matt draping material.

I didn't care for the white gown at all, but Madeleine's hair and earrings were just beautiful.

Horizontal stripes are not most womens' friend. This seems to be the case with Madeleine. Especially smaller stripes, they tend to make someone looked much wider than they are. Her hair & makeup look great though and the smile is fantastic.

I have always loved that dress. She looks very beautiful in it. I've read somewhere that this is from a bridal collection.

I think she looks stunning in this white dress...she doesn't need too mucht too look good!She is beautiful so a simple white dress looked lovely on her...that is what I'am saying that she must wear all the time, simple dresses...

I have always loved that dress. She looks very beautiful in it. I've read somewhere that this is from a bridal collection.

The dress is from Angel Sanchez and it is from a bridal collection. I think Madeleine was looking FANTASTIC in it, and the tiara...and the earrings..:)

Very pretty the colour is lovely on her hair looking good... jewels outstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom