Princess Madeleine's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2003 - Ausgust 12, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
;) In reference to Madeleine's red dress, I think she looks great! If I looked like that, I would wear it too!!! :lol:

"(I think the "nutcracker suite" is played)"

And Carl Philip designed the CD cover for her and the CD was the Nutcracker suite.

Nobel 2003

-------

Attachments

• 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 627
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 745
Last edited by a moderator:
O, Madde, if only you had a better dress...You would have been more perfect. Your hair looks nice like that. Upswept. It makes you look more mature. Lovely. O, well. Better luck next year.

Originally posted by Dennism@Dec 10th, 2003 - 9:32 pm
O, Madde, if only you had a better dress...You would have been more perfect. Your hair looks nice like that. Upswept. It makes you look more mature. Lovely. O, well. Better luck next year.
Pncss Maddy looks perfect! A real princess. She is obviously growing into her role as a princess. ;)

I have to agree...I love this dress, it's rather old world, and classic, and with her hair styled up, and her make-up done as well as it is, I think it's very elegant.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love this one! But I fear it´s too big for an avatar. Even as thumbnail-version.

interesting..I´ve never seen a picture of Madeleine eating before :p
and lol at the facial expression

from ibl.se

I love Madde's gown

Attachments

• 031210092.jpg
    031210092.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 812
  • 031210093.jpg
    031210093.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 654
  • 031210094.jpg
    031210094.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 673
  • 031210096.jpg
    031210096.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 609
  • 031210097.jpg
    031210097.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 623
  • 031210098.jpg
    031210098.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 725
Have just had a look at the red dress. I like it. Much as I like the cream one, the red one is more appropriate for someone of her age (be they a Princess or not)!

In the last pictures posted, her dress looks much better! I almost like it :p

she has not worn any hats that i feel wow, the best one is maybe the one
At the wedding of Willem-Alexander and Máxima

I like the pink one she wore at Alexias wedding. Very nice for a girl at her age. (I think she was 16 or 17 then.)

I think she looks good with any hat....thank you for the pics :flower:

1. Saint Maxime 2002

2. Wedding in Oslo...

3. Goggle are a type of sunglasses...right?

4. Oslo, Norway

Attachments

• pic0303.jpg
    pic0303.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 581
  • Maddeglasses.jpg
    Maddeglasses.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 601
  • Maddeglasses2.jpg
    Maddeglasses2.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 2,056
  • Maddeskiing2.jpg
    Maddeskiing2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 376
1. august 1999

2. Madeleine and a friend in Falsterbo july 2000

Attachments

• madde_aug_99.jpg
    madde_aug_99.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 597
  • madde_falsterbo_0007.jpg
    madde_falsterbo_0007.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 640
I love the first one..and hates the second one :) the pink hat is great for a 17 year old girl... (like Madeleine was in 1999)

which one will Madeleine attend? Will she go to both Spain and Norway?

Doesn't this dress look a lot like the red one, only pink and with less cleavage? U think they're very similar!

:p I mean that "I" think they're similar...

She does, doesn´t she? I think it looks good on her. And she must think that as well.

Originally posted by helleniki@May 15th, 2004 - 10:43 am

HRH Princess Madeleine of Sweden was dazzling in the wedding of HRH Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark... She looks very romantic, so sweet, so delicate in a light pink gown dress!
Yes, you are right. It was a very romantic, princessy dress. I mean not a ball gown thing but quite nice. The light pink was nice. An accent of color.

I love the red dress from 2002.
I ´ve heard that she designed it herself, or at least helped the designer design it...

Also love the firs dress, the cream colored, and the way she wore her hair!!

I like Madeleine's red dress--I was surprised that she was wearing the same color as another royal lady though. I thought royal ladies don't appear together in the exact same shade of color??

The dress from 2003 Nobel ceremony made her look a little too old. Madeleine is young and it should be reflected in her dress style. It has to be hard to express yourself and be royally elegant at the same time!!

Originally posted by Josefine@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 8:27 am
IML-
this purple strapless dress didn't look quite right--I can't put my finger on why, but something just isn't right?

some of them... they were all very stylish at the time she wore them :)

Does Madeleine also wear normal eyeglasses? Does anyone has pictures of her with her glasses on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom