Princess Mabel's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2006 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks thrown together at the last minute with no thought to detail or appearance. I'm sorry, but Mabel's hair looks as if she hasn't washed it for a month.

Looks thrown together at the last minute with no thought to detail or appearance. I'm sorry, but Mabel's hair looks as if she hasn't washed it for a month.

If her hair is one thing not, then it is looking unwashed ;)

I like Mabel, she brings out the worst in y'all. Oh yeah, I liked her wedding gown.

:previous:
I like Mabel too, I think she's an intelligent woman, one would have to be to work for George Soros and the Elders. Her sense of fashion leaves a lot to be desired although she has worn some outfits that were gorgeous and I remarked as such.
Unfortunately, she made some unwise life decisions. I tend to think Mabel dresses as she does to make herself the center of attention such as at the Swedish Wedding last summer.

I don't care for that look. A middle-aged woman would wear something similar to go to the supermarket, not to go to work or to a professional meeting, event etc. Sure, somehow she always manages to become the center of attention, but for all the wrong reasons.:) BTW, these are some HUGE feet indeed!! :ohmy: :p

Princess Mabel in red at this year's Queensday on April 30, 2011 - nice colour
for her, but not very springlike with that cut I would say:

** Full view ** Close up ** Upper part **

Last edited:
stephanievl said:
Princess Mabel at princess Maxima's birthday party in a blue gown

Pic 1

Love this! The outfit really suits her.......

Here is a girl with a great figure, pretty enough and she wears and has the worse taste in fashion of almost every member of any royal family IMO this is nasty !!!!! now this is a reasonably formal occasion and she looks like she's dressed for cocktails at a beach house no, I do not like this too casual.

Is that possible, Mabel looks nice? :O

What a difference. Lousy style versus good style, who cares, don't we all wish she would/could still look as happy as last year.

She looks very nice! The dress is very elegant.

I cannot believe I am going to say this but...Mabel's dress was...normal...elegant!

She looked weary, but her dress was very nice. But, it shows her state of mind. I am sure it would be better for her, if her life was such as to wear some of her "nutty" outfits. She just looks like she is wearing various types of mourning clothes.

She looks sad and the dress though plain and as you say countess not "nutty" is also a sad thing I really feel for her it must be just awful.

Oh yes ! I agree with you ! She touches my heart !:sad:
What a difference. Lousy style versus good style, who cares, don't we all wish she would/could still look as happy as last year.

She looked weary, but her dress was very nice. But, it shows her state of mind. I am sure it would be better for her, if her life was such as to wear some of her "nutty" outfits. She just looks like she is wearing various types of mourning clothes.
I thought so too. Poor thing and good for her to put on a brave face and go out.:flowers:

I agree I really feel for her .. but i hate the gown totally I feel a bit mean saying it .. as she just looks so sad even when she tries hard not to...

Didn't like this the first time she wore it. Still don't like it now.

It looks like it is made out of crepe paper!

I felt so sorry for her when I saw her this evening. I think she is very brave. The dress... well not bad but not her best one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom