Princess Mabel's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2006 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her hair and tiara are fabulous, and I like the dress on her, except for the bow. Mabel and her bows, what can we do. Oh well.

I don't understand her obsession with bows. Hair and tiara is indeed fantastic.

Mabel looks lovely tonight - we don't often see her dressed up like this in full gown and tiara and it's a lovely treat.

She always seems to like bows especially when it comes to special or significant events - her wedding, King Willem-Alexander's inauguration and now this celebration.

I'm not a fan of the bows but she looks good. I think the dress would look better without it. We don't often see her dressed up in gala events, so it's definitely nice to see her dressed for this event.

Her hair and tiara are fabulous, and I like the dress on her, except for the bow. Mabel and her bows, what can we do. Oh well.

Exactly what I was thinking too,enough with the bows we get it that she likes them!

So glad she is back with her bows and a big smile. Lovely hairdo and good tiara placement. The pearl brooch is a great advent for the dress. The colors of the dress suit her complexion

So happy to see her there and smiling :flowers:

I love the dress except the hideous bow.

Her hair looks great and her jewels. Happy to see new tiara on her.

Oh my...that's unfortunate.

LaRae

I actually like it very much! The dress is interesting and she looks great in it!

Tuesday's dress is a fantastic piece of craftmanship. Technically perfect. Awesome flowing wrinkle-free satin. Fabulous draping and the champagne and crème white colour scheme are a pleasure for the eye. Nice detail: a sparkling diamond bow brooch with pearl pendant attached to the bow. Complementair with the diamonds-and-pearls diadem, earhangers and bracelets. She was hors categorie, last evening.

Today's dress looks Viktor & Rolf to me, as well. A very technic dress, their speciality. I like it, very mabelian, very avantgarde.

Last edited:
Not a fan. May be better as short dress, but too much like this.

Princess Mabel in black and white attended The Goalkeepers Global Goals Awards in new York City yesterday, September 19:

** Full view **

And today, September 20, also in New York City:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:

Princess Mabel looking great at the 24th Festive Opera Gala of the German AIDS Foundation in Berlin, Germany, where she received the World Without Aids Award, today, November 4:

Princess Mabel at the Oxford Union at Oxford University yesterday, November 29:

** Full view **

Mabel in black and white at a press conference about the Geuzenpenning award for Girls Not Brides in Vlaardingen today, March 12:

Princess Mabel in a green flower print dress at the Prince Friso Engineering Award ceremony at the Faculty of Science and Engineering of the University of Groningen today, March 21:

Last edited:

Mabel looking good in a simple black dress during a meeting as part of the 2018 IMF/World Bank spring meetings in Washington DC on April 18:

Mabel looking good in a simple black dress during a meeting as part of the 2018 IMF/World Bank spring meetings in Washington DC on April 18:

Good to see Mabel looking well and happy, she's one of my favorite royals right up there with Maxima. They're both vivacious, intelligent women who make a real difference in the world.

Princess Mabel attends at the Red Ribbon concert at AFAS LIVE,Amsterdam tonight

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2018/PPE18051662.jpg
http://1.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:136014458:1800x650:w?v=5ad07f35&m=mfamcbij

Princess Mabel attends today 26 May at the opening of the anniversary exhibition Viktor & Rolf: fashion Artists 25 Years in the Kunsthal.

http://0.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:136337309:1800x650:w?v=5ad07f35&m=bkmlgamh
http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:136337307:1800x650:w?v=5ad07f35&m=cmcobfll

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Mabel at the European Development Days in Brussels today, June 6:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom