Princess Märtha Louise Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2003 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the retro jacket. Its print is wonderful! The blouse looks pretty too. But I didn't like these trousers and I also think the way ML wore her necklace is wrong. JMO

I love the jacket, the colour and print are gorgeous IMO. I think the trousers are ok, but I don´t like at all the top underneath. The necklace is beautiful.

I love the jacket. Very pretty. I do not care for the top underneath. It looks like she is wearing a sweater. I think a little blouse would have been nicer. I also don't care for the beige color. The pants aren't that impressive to me, and I really think the necklace is "off". Maybe the way she wore it - like a choker and a long necklace, but to me it looks wierd. But definitely the jacket is a big winner.

This jacket is quite special. :flowers: I like it quite much. I agree that the top underneath doesn't look very good. Hair and make up look a bit poor to me, as well.

Beautiful jacket! I would've preferred she wore a smaller necklace and not one hanging down so far.

BB has a gallery about Märtha's style

Billed-Bladet - Prinsesse Märtha Louise

I like the dresses they've chosen for the gallery - especially the orange one she wore for some pre-wedding event in Copenhagen (2004) and the silver dresss with the pink stole she wore for the pre-wedding banquet in Madrid (2004)...
Well, of course the yellow dress remains unforgotten. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm guessing the first one is the pre-wedding event in copenhagen. Thats a stunning dress and very modern. :)

Don't like the second and third. :ermm:

The purple outfit is simpley stunning and that hat is gorgeus.

The yellow and red dress? I have never seen before but it's quite bright.

She looks half cinderella, half bride in the 7th picture. :flowers:

I'm guessing the first one is the pre-wedding event in copenhagen.
Yes, it is. :flowers:

lumutqueen said:
Don't like the second and third. :ermm:
The 2nd one was a maternity dress she wore for Joachim and Marie's wedding. She was expecting her third daughter. I didn't really like it either... but as an expecting mother she was glowing anyway. :)

The third is a dress that actually belongs to Queen Sonja and was only borrowed by ML.

lumutqueen said:
The purple outfit is simpley stunning and that hat is gorgeus.
I agree. I also really like the hat. She wore that outfit for the christening of Prince Christian.
lumutqueen said:
The yellow and red dress? I have never seen before but it's quite bright.
She caused quite a lot attention with that dress when she wore it for Felipe's wedding. I think some called it the "chicken" dress. ;)
The colours were symbolizing the colours of the Spanish flag.

The thing I like about Martha Louise is that she's not afraid to try something new and different. She seems to like a lot of colour.

Martha-Louise almost always wears outfits that are spot on and classy. Her evening gowns are always beautiful and at formal events she is even better looking than the other European Crown Princesses. She knows how to dress to dazzle.:flowers:

Oh no, full purple! :ohmy: This isn't good IMO. And the shoes are awful! The only nice thing for me is her pendant. Beautiful stone!

I adore this outfit, love the colour on ML. :flowers:

I respect your fashion taste Lumutqueen, but I believe the opposite this time. This colour washes her out IMO and she should avoid it. :flowers:

I like the color of the outfit but there's too much of it! And the fringe that was hanging off the skirt and jacket not quite sure what to say about that.

I liked this jacket from the beginning and it looks wonderful again with the brown dress. The bag, the hair and make-up are all nice. But my eyes hurt when I look down... :eek: :sad: (no comment)

I think she wore these hideous shoes since 2 or 3 years now... :wacko:... she combined them with evey outfit (even with a galadress). It's high time to retire them.

Btw, I love the stone of the necklace. It matches her eyes. ;)

Lovely outfit :)
The golden jacket looks great against the brown dress. Her hair looks healthy and beautiful and so does her make-up. Shoes...ok, no comment.

The floral jacket in Berlin would be nice if it wasn't so short. It looks rather odd...
This blouse (or dress) in Salzburg looks indifferent IMO.

Now this outfit I like, I love that she attended this event with her family. :)

She looks very cute here. I loved the dress and the long pearl necklace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom