Princess Märtha Louise Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2003 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a big different between tv & photo. The dress was looking great on tv but not in the photo.

The grey blouse and the pink dress were... cute. Other than that, nothing. I mean, she has a weird figure, she needs to be extremely careful when she buys clothes. Look at the floral dress, for example. Really unflattering!

The grey blouse in the first outfit is nice, but the trousers don't fit right.
The grey shoes in the last outfit are awful and don't really go with the dress.

Martha looks as though she has put on a bit of weight, she should avoid wearing short dresses.
I agree HM her hairdos haven't looked good lately.

Martha looks as though she has put on a bit of weight, she should avoid wearing short dresses.
I agree HM her hairdos haven't looked good lately.

I've thought Martha Louise has gained some weight, but for a while she was almost too thin. However, none of the outfits impress me at all. It appears that she doesn't attempt to make the overall appearance of an outfit look in sync. Of course Martha Louise, as Mabel of the Netherlands, likes to march to her own fashion drummer. The first outfit with the stupid belt around the top........my teeth are gritting......!:flowers:

The grey blouse and the pink dress were... cute. Other than that, nothing. I mean, she has a weird figure, she needs to be extremely careful when she buys clothes. Look at the floral dress, for example. Really unflattering!

I agree, her figure reminds me a bit of Zara Philips' - not so tall and rather a bit curvy. And she actually makes similar mistakes from time to time. However, I really liked the pink dress plus that hairstyle. Märtha really is a natural beauty, IMO. :)

:previous:Me too -in order to "study" the middle and the lower part of her dress...
Pretty light grey colour, interesting embellishment (obviously, the fabric is draped slightly asymmetrically while the embroidery, on its part, becomes more flowery towards the edge with that big attached flower). I love Märtha Louise's earrings as well as her wavy hairstyle which harmonize excellently with the silk flower's shape:flowers:.

Last edited:
Very glamorous! Maybe not so regal (rather celebrity style), but still very wow! I didn't expect this from ML - thumbs up! :)

ML does have gorgeous eyes - such a deep blue. The dress is fantastic! I like everything about it - the colour, design.

Very glamorous! Maybe not so regal (rather celebrity style), but still very wow! I didn't expect this from ML - thumbs up! :)

ITA, perhaps a bit more celebrity, but that's what I expect from ML - she has a very modern, I'd say free-spirited, style and for sure she's never boring to watch. I really like this glammy look!

She is very glamorous and her hair is gorgeous. I agree Martha Louise doesn't look Royal for this appearance, she's dressed beautifully for a special holiday event.:flowers:

monic said:
25 Dec 2010, Matha Louise at a Christmas Mass
The captions of various agencies say "mass" ... but the members of the NRF are protestants.
I always thought the term "mass" is only used for the eucharist in the Roman Catholic church.

Apart from that: This year I saw people in even less "formal" outfits during the night mass at Christmas eve. ;)
I guess the boots are warm. Märtha has worn them for official Royal events before.
I think the outfit is okay. It could be more formal indeed, but I don't think it is too casual.

Last edited:
QUITE winterly outfit. :D But I actually like it, the coat looks interesting.

Thumbs down... the coat is an eyesore, and some more cheerful colors would have been nice!

Tackiest Christmas outfit ever!! :lol: But she's crazy and seems to enjoy it, I like it! :D

She looks rather pretty which is unusal for her IMO a bit harsh but she doesn't do her self a lot of favours in the fashion department IMO, but her the dress was simple cut well and the colour suits her. Hair tick shoes tick ....nice.

Martha looked beautiful for Maxima's concert. The clolor and cut of the dress suited her perfectly.

I'm so happy and pleased to see that she has let her fringe grow away! :kiss:
Loving the new long hairstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom