Princess Letizia's Purses and Shoes, to August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stunning like always. But it semes that the heels are not so tall...

Some pictures

01262mw.jpg

The purse is stunning, but you just realise that the purse have other small purse anging in the back?? Very nice.

01188ty.jpg

The white and black purse from today.

01167sm.jpg

I looked through the thread and didn't see these. If they have and I missed them let me know and I will delete this post. From earlier today...

01085zz.jpg

The today purse.... i just like more and more :D :p :)

01050ke.jpg

bigheadshirmp said:
2nd event from today

only the shoes...can't find a close up of the purse and shoes

Here are a few more views of the shoes.The back view of the shoes is from the pics that Elsa posted thanks to Larzen.

01018pd.jpg
01024aw.jpg
01039lz.jpg

This thread was cleaned of repetitions for the second time. In order to keep track on what is new and what is recycled, the repeated examples were merged with the already existing photos.

To keep everything in order, please verify, before posting, if the shoes/purses aren't already on the list.

Thank you very much and have fun! :)

I just understend you and is must easier for us like that.

Just now, if we found a better pic from one purse or one shose can we post, or replace for the other that is not so god ( if the frist post belong to us)?

micas said:
Just now, if we found a better pic from one purse or one shose can we post, or replace for the other that is not so god ( if the frist post belong to us)?
If you made the first post click on edit (in the lower left side of the post) and you can add the pics.

micas said:
if we found a better pic from one purse or one shose can we post, or replace for the other that is not so god ( if the frist post belong to us)?
Of course you can post the pics you want, micas, especially if you've found a better photo or another perspective of them. I would just ask you to add them in the already existing posts, if you were the one to originally post it, instead of creating another post. To do tht, you only have to click on the Edit buttom. If not, just post it anyway, and I'll merge it with the others. I guess by doing that, it allows us to keep track on things and have the different views of a purse/pair of shoes all together. ;)

Beautiful combination of colours:

953au.jpg
0918td.jpg
940ci.jpg
931xt.jpg

i like her heels more her as taller and when she become more bumper if she would get low heels or high heels? if she will walk with high heels?

Sara Boyce

micas said:
Ok, i belive we can see better like this. Is brown or is just me?:confused:

It looks like it is either brown or maroon IMO.

Girls, the more I look at these shoes and purses, the more I want them all for me! :D

Gosh, this woman definitely has good taste to choose them!

Elsa M. said:
Girls, the more I look at these shoes and purses, the more I want them all for me! :D

Gosh, this woman definitely has good taste to choose them!
ITA Elsa. She has great taste in accesories.

I'm sorry, but I would like to know who makes these purses. I love them very much and I think Letezia has wonderful tasts in purses and shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom