Princess Letizia's Purses and Shoes, to August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the close ups, they very god!

I love all her shoes but not all purses. I can't say which shoes are my favourite.

Another pair of low heels, now in salmon tones:

Now she need have more careful... but with heels or not she remain the god taste.
Thnaks for the pics.

I agree -- I think she has very practical good taste.

Thank you for the pictures, they are very nice.

...and a matching purse (I love this one):

do you know the names of the digners of the purses and shoes that she uses and also the price +/- of her acessories?

rchainho said:
do you know the names of the digners of the purses and shoes that she uses and also the price +/- of her acessories?

I believe that it is a bit complicated to know. I believe that Letizia changes much of marks in shoes and purses. And I imagine that some will be more expensive and different more abratos, and it depends also if they belong to national or international designers.
For example, the "alpargatas" that she takes in Palma are of Castañer, I have some and almost I buy myself others as which Letizia goes, they cost approximately 50 € or 60 €. The shoes of Pure Lopez or Sara Navarro there are for 120 €-150 €. In the article of Terra that also she uses of Jimmy Choo or Blanhik and this also they are more expensive.
The purses not of which it marks are. Those that she takes in these photos do not seem to me of Loewe's collection. But last year if she was taking one that also has the Queen. Loewe is a mark that it was born in Spain, and is very habitual between the people of the high society, businesswomen, famous... In addition, Jaime de Marichalar works for the owner of LVMH who is in turn the current owner of Loewe.

It is very interesting information Lula. I think Letizia doesn't mind to wear some "average brand" stuffs, anyway she still looks good no matter what the brand of clothes (and accessories) she wears/uses.

I do not believe that these purses are of Swarovski, the designs do not look alike greatly. In addition, this type of purses of party meet now great in shops of purses, I have seen them very similar and without being of Svarovski. Some of the purses that Letizia has (how that that I take in the dinner previous to her wedding), are ancient, because to Lorenzo caprile likes to look for this type of pieces for his designs.

A huge bag, to stroll by the contryside:

Another pair of shoes to go with purse #169.

Lillia said:
Does anyone know who makes the bag she's carrying here? I think it's nice.
That one belongs to Lowe collection.

This purse is the model "Amazon" of Loewe

Love the shoes, love the purse. She just looks fantastic!!! The tan is wonderful, the dress fabulous and she has the glow of motherhood and love. BRAVO, BRAVO!!!! Way to go Letizia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom