Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 9: August 2012 - October 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just wow! she looks amazing!
If there's anyone who can pull off the LBD it's Letizia:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! She looks stunning! Love the belt and the clutch! And Felipe is sooooooo handsome! Both are just gorgeous!

And EARRINGS!! Necklace and earrings in a 24 hour period! Woo Hoo!

Letizia looked amazing last night and those earings were a welcome change!

I think she looks sublime. She has mastered the minimalist, classy look to perfection.

I'd have preferred smoky hose instead of nude, but she's pure chic. I really love the way her earrings become a focal point instead of wearing too much jewellery.

Btw, if the earrings are real (and they sparkle like real diamonds) they're a stunning new jewellery piece.

Last edited:

Letizia looked wonderful but I would agree there's something missing from the overall look.

I think she looks sublime. She has mastered the minimalist, classy look to perfection.

I'd have preferred smoky hose instead of nude, but she's pure chic. I really love the way her earrings become a focal point instead of wearing too much jewellery.

Btw, if the earrings are real (and they sparkle like real diamonds) they're a stunning new jewellery piece.

She is simply looking GREAT
Wonderful earrings
Bye Bine

Letizia looked absolutely perfect, she has understood that a simple and minimalistic look is great for her. She is so beautiful and charismatic woman that this look is all she needs. The simple coatdress, which isn't too short in my opinion, is just the right one to give the great earrings shine. I love her hair last night. If there would be something more on her, it would have ruined the great ensemble.

I absolutely love the black outfit. Just outstanding!

This is the best she has looked in a long time. I love when she wears these kind of things that only she´s able to wear succesfully. ;)

The new earrings are amazing.

A radiant looking Princess tonight,she hasn't looked this polished in a long time.

Wow! Letizia looks amazing! I love the dress!

YES! YES! YES, we have a winner!:flowers: Love the whole look-the color, the sparkly embellishments, the jewelry and shoes, and the hairstyle-everything works so great. She looks awesome!:)

I don't ever remember seeing her in green before, but this is lovely. Great style, great fit, love the shoes...everything!

I...I...I...WOWZA!! It's perfect!! The hair, the dress, just everything!! She's literally hit it out of the park w/this one.

The dress is pretty indeed, but I´m not very fond of the silver embellishment.

I really like her hairdo, it suits her.

Just one word - amazing! I love the dress and her hairdo. She looks fantastic.

The colour is perfect for Letizia, however, I get a figureskating vibe from this dress. I guess its Varela, his very predictable style. Last year flowers with lace, this year silver embellishments. Same with his other lace dresses:sleeping:I can only imagine how great would some proper designs look on her on such occasions.

I am no fan of the hairdo, it looks unkempt to me
http://desvistiendo-a-letizia.blogs.diezminutos.es/files/2013/10/letizia062.jpg
http://www.semana.es/wp-content/uploads/foto-210.jpg?b5531c

Imo Letizia looked great. I love the green dress. Actually I think green is a great colour on her!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing from Letizia - the always pulls her best looks out for the PoA

I love the green colour on her and perfect accessories - the nice shoes and earrings. Best look of the year for her I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom