Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 8: October 2011 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This look is ghastly. It looks cheap, and not at all elegant. It is so disappointing as she has been looking so smart ... Her makeup and hair look impeccable. She IS so pretty.

I love her hair and the style of the dress, but as far as the pattern goes, not for me. It looks like the design you'd see on a hot-rod car.

Last edited:
Letizia looked very beautiful. Great outfit.

Last edited:
Finally the 2010 PoA dress was recycled, I think its one of the best she owns. I love the hairdo, much better than the birdnest of the 2011 PoA. Great look.

Wow she looks so beautiful, it is great that she recycled this dress.

Her hair and make up was really lovely. However I am not so certain about the dress. If the shade was not black, it would almost resemble a party dress for a young girl. Not a good design for Letizia this time.

A lovely outfit. Its nice to see it again and i must say its nice to see something so dressy like tho spilled out for this event. I love her shoes and the hair do with the look.

That's a fabulous look; I've loved this dress since she first wore it last year. All in all, well done Leti! ;) :)

Love the black dress, so refine so tasteful, love it!!!:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

I love this dress. Probably my favorite from PoA ceremonies. Nice hairstyle too.

I always loved that dress.I don't mind her wearing it again!

Pretty dress, nice hairstyle and wonderful to see a pair of drop earrings on Leti.

She looks great in the black dress. I also liked her hairstyle and earrings.

Letizia yesterday looked really pretty. The black dress is really elegant. Nice shoes & purse. The hairstyle is relly lovely

Detail: Back view

The dress has such delicate,beautiful details & Letizia looks great with this style!

Letizia yesterday looked really pretty. The black dress is really elegant. Nice shoes & purse. The hairstyle is relly lovely

Detail: Back view
Letizia has been pulling her hair back for galas latterly and that's very nice- it makes a her face gleam. Besides, she must have tried for a good stylist&hairdresser. The effects are impressive. :blush:

I like this black dress - the sleeves cover up her painfully thin upper arms and the round bottom skirt gave her some volume.

I have to say that both dresses are NOT flattering at all. The one with red is too busy and the black dress is like an umbrella. Not good taste in my opinion. She could have done way better than that. A little embarrassing.

I have to say that both dresses are NOT flattering at all. The one with red is too busy and the black dress is like an umbrella. Not good taste in my opinion. She could have done way better than that. A little embarrassing.
Embarrassing for who?

I LOVE this look on Letizia. Very different for her, great hair and makeup and those gorgeous wedding earrings. An A+ to me.

I find the skirt of the dress pretty odd. But all in all she looks great, though. Black looks good on her, the upper part of the dress is indeed quite delicate and I love the hairstyle and her earrings.

Last edited:

I guess thats because Letizia added a belt that makes the skirt look quite bulky.
http://images.mujerdeelite.com/galerias/5155_nt_xxl_3.jpg
I prefer the "original" version of the dress at the PoA awards last year without the belt, the dress had a more natural flow.
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4225/8975ellookdelaprincesal.jpg

:previous:I prefer that "original" version as well; the dress flows better around Leti's figure without the belt and has less of that bell shape.

I prefer the original version as well, but it's such a beautiful dress. I'm so glad she pulled it out again. Has to be one of my favorites.

Belt or no belt, I don't mind. It's one my favourite dresses so far

I'm in the 'no belt' camp. The dress has a nicer flow to it.

I prefer the 'no belt' look as well. It has a much more natural appearance.. not so stiff. It is still a very pretty, feminine dress on Letizia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom