Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 6: June 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the top, it´s beautiful and summery, and I like those wide pants on her, they look so much better than the tight ones she usually wears.
Btw, I don´t understand why pregnancy rumours should start because of this outfit, I think it isn´t especially wide to seem a maternity outfit, plus she looks as thin as always ;)

suits the informal cocktail party, simple and fresh, carrys out the style of mediterranean sea. a good choice :lol:

It's a nice and appropriate outfit for this rather casual and yet chic event.

Letizia was one of the better dressed ladies IMO. I like her tan against the white outfit. Her pants seem to fit perfectly, top is just very pretty. She actually got the whole look right.

I'm not sure I would classify Letizia's outfit in the eveningwear thread. I thought she looked pretty just underdressed. She has so many pretty dresses....I hope she wows us at the wedding with a nice smile!!

:previous:But since the event was an evening event, this outfit belongs into this thread. ;)

I really like this outfit. White suits CP well. The gold details on the top and clutch added some sparkling to that outfit. Well done!

The dress is very beautiful, but I don´t like the silver/grey parts in it. Letizia looks lovely tonight.
Zimbio
Zimbio

I love this dress, so elegant and beautiful, and suits to a wedding in greece. Indeed a lovely colour and seems full of romance around the dress. Also, i found this dress is quite similar to the dress mathilde wore to the wedding of Victoria and Damiel in Hune this year, maybe similar cutting around the top part of the dress. All in all, gorgeous~~~ Good job, Letizia!~

I like the assymetrical design of this dress. The color is gorgeous!

I agree, the color is gorgeous. Lovely dress.

A wonderful color, she looks really good today. I also like the earrings.

The dress looks nice, IMO would have looked better without the one shoulder thing.

I'm not sure I would classify Letizia's outfit in the eveningwear thread. I thought she looked pretty just underdressed. She has so many pretty dresses....I hope she wows us at the wedding with a nice smile!!

The Spanish RF stayed at the residence of the Greek RF, that's probably they dressed more alike, in a more casual way. I think some were more overdressed than the host, especially Maxima who looked like going to another event.

It's a really lovely dress. I think the "greek" style of the dress was simply perfect for the wedding. :flowers:

Definitely one of my favorite dresses. :) I also liked her hairstyle, make up and earrings this time.

The dress looks nice, IMO would have looked better without the one shoulder thing.

I agree, the shoulder thing is too much, would have been perfect as a bustier. The colour and flow of the dress are lovely.

I loved Letizia's blue dress! she was easily the best dressed of the wedding!

Finally she did it right!
Many years of bad dresses and she did it!

Great dress with great hair and earings.

She was great yesterday, the most elegant and best dressed :flowers:
She looks so great in that shade of blue, and I love the Greek style of the dress. I love as well the one shoulder style and the silver details, but I think it maybe is too much, she looked a bit overdressed compared to the other guests.

The blue dress at the Greek wedding is simply stunning - one her best evening dresses in years and totally right for the summer evening greek wedding setting

My favorite dress of the wedding, very nice fit for her.

One of the best looks of the evening. Great color and loved the jewels. I would have loved to see the top part of her hair pulled back a little to show the earrings.

Lovely outfit! Perfect match for the greek wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom