Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2009 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She should do something with her hair. It's too long and it makes her look thinner. A simple twist will do.

I like this little black dress and even the shoes, but she needs to do something with her hair. I get a little vacation feeling of this outfit.
Zimbio

Not a bad black dress at all. Her hair is ruining the work around the neck which is a shame.

I think she looks just awful from head to toe. It appears to me as if she just fell out of bed.. The dress is ill-fitting, I dislike her shoes, her hair needs shampooing, and she needs make-up! She looks as if she isn't too happy with herself either...

Her hair looked quite nice when she came in, what happened?
Zimbio

The dress was lovely. The details at the collar are nice. She really should do something with her hair - it looked so messy.

It's a new dress, isn't it?

From Felipe Varela?

The dress doesn't have Varela's signature cut, it's one piece on the front. I'm thinking of Armand Basi or Mango, it's nice for a change.

I'm beginning to think Letizia is depressed.

People have different tastes on clothes, just because she doesn't dress to your taste, she must be depressed LOL :lol::lol:. The little black dress is very cute, different from the more stiff Varela design. She should consider other hair styles when she is on the road since straight hair without hairspray gets messy easily. Her hair usually looked pretty nice when she attended the audiences since she didn't need to leave the palace.

The dress looks nice on Letizia, I think she should have her hair cut a little shorter maybe 5-6 inches below her chin, it would give a cleaner look and if it didn't work, hair always grows back.

^^
The dress is so badly cut :eek:, really I wouldn't pay nearly 300€ for that.

Today at Navarra
Outfit

Last edited by a moderator:
People have different tastes on clothes, just because she doesn't dress to your taste, she must be depressed LOL.

Why is that?

It's not about dressing for my taste. I could care less about what Letizia wears. A lot of times, people dress based on their mood. And her style lately has been glum and dark. When I look in her face, the thing that comes to me is "is she happy?". I'm sorry but she doesn't look it. She's just a sad person to me. Seems to me like I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

She's a sad woman with a sad wardrobe. And I feel sad for her.

Same old, same old. At least it is the dress we all seem to agree that she looks lovely in. I wonder if she is wearing the same platforms that she has worn with this dress, as well?

CP5
She has wore this dress a lots of time, so I'm sure you have seen it before

I quite like this dress, and this time she is wearing it with another shoes (she always wore with this dress the pink heels) so that's great, but imo it looks big on her, she must have lost weight. And her hair it's just a lost cause.

^^
I was going to post the picture, at first I thought she was wearing nude heels, but as we say in spanish mi gozo en un pozo :sad:

Hair

Oh well... I had hopes that perhaps she might have changed just one thing but to no avail. I wonder why she doesn't smile anymore...

Oh well... I had hopes that perhaps she might have changed just one thing but to no avail. I wonder why she doesn't smile anymore...

I think she is just tired. She probably needs several days off and a trip to her hair stylist.

I've liked this dress when she's worn it before, it seems to really suit her and Letizia looks good in red.

The dress is very pretty and always liked it but its getting a bit too boring now since shes been wearing it more and more.
Hair has been almost the same for every evening event now.

Exactly. The dress is very pretty and special but has now been worn even at most ordinary events. The hair is boring and terrible, JSP / Madonna style looks very old on Letizia and the "styling" has been done while rolling out of bed. Especially at the last event the hair looked unwashed, almost dirty.

Very soon Letizia will have to step up several gears, with other CPs being able to pull off the most fabulous looks, all of them, Mary, Maxima, MM, Mathilde. The last time Letizia really sparkled in that sense (great gala, tiara) was at Mary's wedding when she wasnt even a Princess. When looking at her now, there will be Mount Everest to climb.

I like the dress too. I agree with DukeOM, the hair looks terrible this time. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom