Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2009 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nude shoes are fine to wear with a strong colour as they are neutral and don't stand out. Purple shoes would look good too. I'm just glad they aren't platforms.

The dress she wore at the wedding ceremony of Victoria and Daniel DISASTER! It was, by far I could say, the worst dress I have ever seen her in!! :bang::bang::bang:

The colour was awful, not at all good on her, the cut was terrible and in no way flattering, and once again I really hate her nose-job!! :eek: She was much more charming before!

The concert dress - red is Letizia's colour and she should wear it much more. My only criticism about the dress was the high split in the skirt apart from that i thought she looked great and the bold colour was perfect for the event

http://bodasreales.hola.com/imagene...a-real/fiesta-previa/0-5-458/principes--z.jpg

the split ruined the whole dress for me. it looks supertacky, especially with these shoes :eek:
Varela is not Caprile, the split only shows how ordinary he thinks.

http://bodasreales.hola.com/imagene...a-real/fiesta-previa/0-5-458/principes--z.jpg

the split ruined the whole dress for me. it looks supertacky, especially with these shoes :eek:
Varela is not Caprile, the split only shows how ordinary he thinks.

God! Sorry but all I think when I saw Letizia is that she looks vulgar, tacky... and that pose! OMG.

The colour of the dress is very beautiful could be nicer without the split,andI agree about the shoes (just awful!). She should have done better with her hair and these rings are not beautiful at all with an evening dress, they look cheap.

Decisiones necias, decisiones sabias

He says the same thing I said some time ago, that Letizia and Caprile had a row, he doesn't say exactly why, but he comments that possibly it has a relation with the modification of the silver dress she wore when Sarko and his wife came to Spain.

He doesn't like the split either on the red dress, and he thinks that it was a faux pas that the queen and her wore dresses to the wedding of nearly the same colour.

I dont understand why other deisgners have to ocmment on other designers work. Me think he wanted to do the dress but Velera got the offer :whistling:

How would Letizia know what the Queen was going to wear while designing her dress which she did a few months back?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom