Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 2: July 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

08. September 2008

Yes, too casual IMO. However I love the skirt, very pretty. Nice blouse. Her hair looks partly unkempt.

Letizia was beautiful yesterday, i like the outfit she wore, especially the skirt it´s just lovely and fit her perfectly,she seems to be less thin.
Perhaps she would have been more elegant with her hair up.

No no no. the dress from the farewell dinner, I don't like it. But as someone said, Letizia look not so skinny and she looks tanned and healthy. But I did not like this dress. Sorry.

I'm so glad she repeated that outft, the skirt was beautiful. I'd love to see it close-up.

Letizia looks happy and relaxed.
The shirt is very nice. She looks nice in black!
I don't like her shoes with this outfit, though these ones are not so bad.
Is there a reason why she never use some toenail enamel? Not even a clear one?

Loved Letizia's outfit she wore at Expo Opening. Top very smart and dressy (see details up close) and that shirt is wonderful. An upscale outfit that was not casual but also not formal. I believe just perfect for the event.

10th September 2008 Dinner with the President of Costa Rica

from what i can see it is a repeat of the white blouse worn to the private dinner with Maxima and Willem-Alexander teamed with a new black skirt

A white shirt and black skirt, a little too plain, better than Sofia's shapeless blue gown.
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/82...54CE2C4AF7C235B5576534F0E7430E30A760B0D811297

I like this outfit. It works well since the event is obviously not formal or the men would have been in black or white tie. The sparkles on the skirt add a nice touch of formality to the whole look while the white button shirt doesn't make the ensemble look too dressy overall. Sofia's dress on the other hand....oh my!! I think my mother wore something like this to a club dance back in the 1970's. Not one of her better choices.

I just love this black and white outfit. The skirt is perfection! Something that can be used year after year and never go out of style. She looks fantastic! I can't say enough about Letizia lately, she is definately showing me the Letizia of old with the timeless outfits.

Wow! One of her best outfits. Looks like Oscar de la Renta to me.

Very Queen Rania...I love it!

I think she should grow her hair. Quite often it looks as though she has no neck because her hair hides the fact she has one. It's somewhat of an awkward length I think. If it were longer she could do more with it. Perhaps wear it up more often too.

I love the simplicity of the black skirt with the shirt that is simple but the details makes it unique. Very good choice and the swelling is all gone.

What a beautiful outfit, Letizia looks absolutely radiant. The blouse is beautiful with its details and the skirt is timeless.

I join the Haleluja-chorus. ;) I think Letizia looked great last night.
Very timeless and elegant outfit. Love the black-white contrast and the cut of the skirt and blouse.

I like this outfit. It works well since the event is obviously not formal or the men would have been in black or white tie. The sparkles on the skirt add a nice touch of formality to the whole look while the white button shirt doesn't make the ensemble look too dressy overall. Sofia's dress on the other hand....oh my!! I think my mother wore something like this to a club dance back in the 1970's. Not one of her better choices.

I was about to write something similar :flowers: The blouse would have been underdressed for a State Dinner but since this is a pretty normal evening dinner where not even long dresses are requested (the men even wear normal ties) I think the combo is quite right. I think the white blouse is a similar design to Monday's black blouse at the ambassador dinner and I am a fan of both. The skirt is absolutely stunning, classy, elegant and timeless. Letizia looks much more stunning at this "semi" official dinner than she did at recent State Dinner occasions.

Sofia ... gosh. She went straight back to the trunk where the old frumpy stuff from the past decades was hidden. Put the gown back there and throw away the key!

Beautiful outfit, the skirt is stunning and makes her figure look incredible.

great great skirt, it seems all the chick injections is gone!!!!!!!

It's a very old Valentino from early 90s, already out of style. It looked a lot better without the ugly jacket.

http://i36.tinypic.com/3358apd.jpg

I think that Letizia is a bit trendier than her foreign counterparts. I've seen her wearing tent dresses, and gladiator shoes, things that I associate with Hollywood actresses, and while some of it is great on her, there are sometimes when it's a bit too trendy and "fashionist", and not enough regal. I generally like Letizia's style though.

Reception at the Spanish embassy during official visit to Mexico.

Nice silvery dress but another repeat - 3rd time or so :bang:

Letizia appeared in exaclty the same way at the dinner of honour in Poland. And again those ugly peeptoe shoes - does this poor woman have nothing else to wear :bang:

At least her hair is done professionally and she wears some sparkling earrings.

BelgaPicture - Category details

Letizia appeared in exaclty the same way at the dinner of honour in Poland. And again those ugly peeptoe shoes - does this poor woman have nothing else to wear :bang:

I have never seen Leti wore this dress before..:ermm:

This poor woman maybe does not care if she repeat the same dress 1 2 or 3 times and while you are outraged by her clothing she is worried by other important things.

Anyway the silver dress is beautiful and fine, it suit Letizia wey well.

This poor woman maybe does not care if she repeat the same dress 1 2 or 3 times and while you are outraged by her clothing she is worried by other important things.

Anyway the silver dress is beautiful and fine, it suit Letizia wey well.
I think I agree that clothes are not the most important on her agenda right now -- more important things for her to care about in these unstable times. If her clothes were as important to the world as it is on this forum, the media would be having their say but she is at present getting only very favorable press. By the way, the real pointed shoes are on the way out now so we will be seeing them on the sale racks for all that love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom