Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 10: October 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of her best oufit ever! She looks glam as always! Bravo Letizia!

Letizia looks amazing! I love this LBD, it is perfect for her figure, very lovely!

Letizia looked very classy & elegant last night!
Agree, once again has very pure and clean make-up. Many bemoan the fact of no rings, no big deal to me. Rather have that than some that sport more than one ring on each hand, which I personally find gaudy and over-trying no matter what they are worth.

Letizia looks amazing!

Love the trousers very fashion....zara has lots of this trousers this collection!

Nope, the pants look like pajama bottoms. It's a trend that should stay super casual. The jacket and blouse are a wrong combo.

She rocks the printed pants. She is nailing the modern, chic, simplistic look. Love it.

I actually like the outfit. Looks like something I'd wear. The pants are fun and look good on her and the top and blazer give it a more "grown up" look. Not to mention her hair looks great today and the earrings are a nice touch.

I don't care for them at all. Way too busy and not fitting for an evening event.

I love this outfit, but not for this event. She looks too casual compared to everyone else.

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia at the Delivery of National Young Entrepreneur Award

Letizia recycling her Varela evening dress
I like the hairstyle (fake bob), different earrings would have been great.
I dont like the upper body style of the dress since Letizias shoulders look scary/bony, really unattractive.
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia at the Delivery of National Young Entrepreneur Award | jose gegundez | photographer
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia at the Delivery of National Young Entrepreneur Award | jose gegundez | photographer

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks great.

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

I liked the trouser outfit from the other evening. I disagree that she looks too casual given there are men present in open necked shirts and chinos. Personally, I think the red dress lady, who looks great, was overdressed.

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia at the Delivery of National Young Entrepreneur Award

Letizia recycling her Varela evening dress
I like the hairstyle (fake bob), different earrings would have been great.
I dont like the upper body style of the dress since Letizias shoulders look scary/bony, really unattractive.
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia at the Delivery of National Young Entrepreneur Award | jose gegundez | photographerr
Love this look. One of my favorite dresses. I certainly don't think she looks scary bony and unattractive. In fact, most women would love to look similar as then they would not need their diets and treadmills. She still reminds me of Audrey Hepburn body/shape.

Horrid looking pants, and the shoes don't help either. Yuck.

Letizia's lace dress always looks lovely on her. I wasn't so sure about it at first, but now I think her hairstyle looks nice. My only complaint would be the colour of her shoes - they don't really go with the dress IMO. Some black ones would've been better.

Her latest outfit looks like it's been thrown together. The top and jacket are more suited to business trousers, and those leather trousers look more 'disco' than 'royal engagement' to me.

Letizia's lace dress always looks lovely on her. I wasn't so sure about it at first, but now I think her hairstyle looks nice. My only complaint would be the colour of her shoes - they don't really go with the dress IMO. Some black ones would've been better.

Her latest outfit looks like it's been thrown together. The top and jacket are more suited to business trousers, and those leather trousers look more 'disco' than 'royal engagement' to me.
I do agree with everything you said, especially about nude/tan/bone shoes with black. Drives me nuts when women always wear this color instead of matching clothes. They feel their legs will look longer, which is silly. Seems many of the young Royals are doing the same. They all appear odd when they do that. It is not that they don't already have proper colored shoes in their closets to coordinate their outfits! Just my old opinion.

Dinner with Association Asturias Patria Querida was a private event, she could wear whatever she felt comfortable with. She looked pretty good with leather pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom