Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: July 2009 - October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok she's on holiday and going to a private event but that outfit is really sloppy. the pants don't fit and i'd expect the t-shirt on a teenager but not on an almost 37 year old woman. dressing 10-15 years younger can look ridiculous.

The T-shirt is too colorful, not my taste, but the loose pants and flats suits island's relaxed atmosphere.

Well the T.shirt is lovely, I went to Mango yesterday and bought one for me!!! Letizia makes wonderful publicity for Mango, if she didn't wear the t.shirt yesterday I wouldn't bought it because I didn't notice it in the store!!! I wear it today with white pants and Zara high black sandals and it's a wonderful summer outfit even for work (has I'am now):flowers:!

They look like the pages of Pascualina Agenda, do you know it??
Yeap I know it really looks like the pages of Pascualina Agenda :)
And the t-shirt may be cheap and affordable for almost everyone but Letizia looks good in it and it's colorful, comfortable, very suitable for vacation. Also a great advertisement of a Spanish brand, Mango. I think it's a win win situation.

I don´t like the pants, but the T-shirt is lovely. It´s summer and she´s on holidays, so she wears more youthful clothes, and they suits her, IMO. Even my mum sometimes wears T-shirts like that on summer.

I did like the pants, they had a weird cut to them which was quite pretty, it also looked really lightweighted pants ideal for a family day out on the island. The t-shirt looks quite childish but doesnt reallt bother me since its colorful which is good IMO

Letizia today at Real Club Nautico de Palma. Recycled blouse, the little transparency doesn´t bother me. I like her vacational look.
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife

I thought it was a new top! when did she wear it??

She's still very elegant!!!

Yes, it looks better for a casual outfit. I like the blouse and shoes. Nice outfit.

Letizias top is perfect for a holiday, the print is really pretty. If she would like to dress this up then a pencil skirt would be the best but pants wont work since it would make it casual.

Well the T.shirt is lovely, I went to Mango yesterday and bought one for me!!! Letizia makes wonderful publicity for Mango, if she didn't wear the t.shirt yesterday I wouldn't bought it because I didn't notice it in the store!!! I wear it today with white pants and Zara high black sandals and it's a wonderful summer outfit even for work (has I'am now):flowers:!

How much was it? :):):flowers:

Yes I remember now that she wore it once before! but it's so much better when she wear it in the trousers than on the trousers! it's so much elegant!

I like the blouse in the last photo, but I'm not wild about it being tucked in to the trousers with the belt. To me, it looks a bit masculine. The colors and print of the blouse are very nice.

She looks very nice in this. And they girls are so sweet in their dresses!

Thanks for posting the shoes - I'd forgotten how nice some of them were and also how ugly some of them were as well!!

Last outfit is nice, fresh, casual look.
Thanks for colection of CP's shoes :flowers: I like most of them.

I made a collection of shoes Letizia has worn in 2009 (so far):

Letizia's Platform Heels

Pumps and Flats

and

Sandals and Peep-Toes

She definitely has a giant shoe collection. ;)

Not a bad collection at all, I wonder how she could walk in some of those platform shoes which seem quite high. One of Letizia's mistake is wearing really dark stockings with dark shoes which make it blend in and your unable to see the shoes, looks quite odd.

Her flats look very comftable.

Thanks HM!

I agree that Letizia wearing dark tights with dark shoes is really not good.
Looking at all of them, I seem to like the less strappy ones on Letizia; prefering either block colour or a single strap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom