Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 7: April 2009 - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad its back too. Again, because the detailing around the waste makes this a flattering dress for her, and she doesn't wear too much orange these days either.

Love the detailing around the waist as well! One's eyes gravitate toward her waist instead of her thin frame and she looks wonderful in this dress.

What a pretty orange dress. Its not too bright and I know that many people who can pull prange off. The dress has its own built in belt which is quite pretty especially that looks like a soft flower on the side.

Crown Princess Letizia stylish and elegant, the color choices successful. Just as some clothing style is very similar to each other. Shoe style and selection is very good.​

Presidencia/Mexico
Casual clothes in a private meeting between the princes, president and mrs Uribe and president and mrs Calderon of Mexico.

still wearing the same stuff when officially arriving in El Salvador.
http://noticias.terra.es/mundo/2009...-salvador-para-posesion-de-funes-01$599x0.jpg

hard to believe that this an official welcome in a foreign country and not shopping in majorca. messy hair, ill-fitted pants - and all this next to a man in suit and tie. these cheap looking mango clothes are not good enough when represeting a country, not in a million years. i wonder how other people, including queen sofia or Hillary Clinton, are capable of changing between events, even on a plane, and manage to look perfectly presentable in a classy suit. it can't be that difficult, only needs a little effort and understanding.

I like the blouse and I like the colours.
It is a nice outfit for a private event, but I agree, the outfit looks way too casual for the event. I don't even like that underwear with that pants on a public event, ..with honour guards, etc.
Pic
Pic
:nonono:
(pics posted by Lula )

Agree. The outfit is far too casual. I would probably wear something similar to run errands with the exception of the heels. The pants are even wrinkled. I don't know why Letizia would think that this is appropriate for an official welcome to a foreign country. :nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom