Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: February 2009 - April 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I quite like the skirt, it´s lovely. The jacket is also nice, but too casual, IMO. Her outfit is quite nice today.
But....OMG, those shoes :argh::sick: I think that they have the "honour" to be the ugliest pair of shoes I´ve ever seen in Letizia.
Please, Leti, I just hope you haven´t bought the same shoes in the different colours, as usual! :shock:
I agree. The shoes are just awful. What happened....she used to wear wonderful shoes!

I also love this outfit but not worn with the visible wonderbra or corsage underneath (wasn't the case on the other occasions). The outfit itself is actually quite conservative - don't like the "starlet" touch, a size zero person sporting a cup C size.

I agree. The shoes are just awful. What happened....she used to wear wonderful shoes!

I wonder the same thing. But, I'm okay with these shoes. Letizia has apparently developed different taste in shoes. Almost all of her shoes now have a very thick platform to them and an almost stiletto type heel. A lot of fashionable people are apparently wearing this type of shoe right now, I just think that they can do better.

Most of Letizia's shoes actually seem to have a 40's retro style to them, however although the majority of the shoes then certainly had a platform style to them many of heels were a bit thicker or shaped differently than Letizia's and that is my problem with some of the shoes. I think that the combination of the platform and the thinner heel throws the shoes off balance and that's why they don't look good with all of her outfits. But, to be fair most designers like to add a modern aspect to their vintage inspired designs, so I am guessing that the thinner heel is that new aspect.

I would still like to see less platform with a thinner heel and more heel with a thicker platform.

I love the outfit. The purple blouse & the grey skirt look pretty together. The shoes are good,too.

I also like the shoes, but for summer time and casual clothes not for engagement.
I just hope she didn't buy the shoes in all colours :nonono:

I was wondering if Letizia started to wear these platform style shoes with the very thick soles and high heels to reduce the size difference between her and Felipe by another inch, or so. He is sooo much taller than her that it would look really funny if she wore flat shoes standing next to him.

Looking at this picture, it seems clear to me that the jacket is too long. Having it shorter would have made her look taller.

Maybe she was cold. I am always confused why ladies would choose strapless/sleeveless dresses while the men accompanying them dressed in coats.

I like to wear a big scarf. First it is warm, secondly it makes face look smaller and nicer :whistling:
I also like the colour of her scarf - its fresh.

I don´t like the outfit, but the scarf is very beautiful.

The outfit looks good. I like the color of scarf, it's very cool.

Letizia's outfit isn't good, but the scarf is very colourful, and I like it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom