Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 5: November 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Letizia completely missed the mark here! The properly dressed other ladies all dressed up for lunch and poor Letizia looks like she's off to the market! Way too casual, imo.

Although i like Letizia's outfit especially the jacket i dont think it was what she should have worn for the state visit lunch. This type of look would be better suited to any of her other average engagements.

The President of Argentina looked the best of the three ladies - her choice was lovely

Totally underdressed for the occasion, colorless and off. In the group pic she looks as if she was cut and pasted into the image.
This is a reception and lunch for a visiting Head of State, and this outfit is simply inappropriate. Her husband didn't show up wearing a polo shirt and Levis either.
Hope she'll do better at the state banquet tonight.

:previous: I agree! Letizia's outfit looks inappropriate for the event!:nonono:
Belga
Besides, the jacket is nice but the trousers and the shoes look terrible IMO!:eek:
Belga
Wenn

I don´t like this outfit :nonono:
I usually like one or two things of her outfits, but today i can´t say anything I like :shock:
I agree: she looks terrible. Not only because of the suit, also her hair and something in her face doesn´t look good, IMO.:ermm:

Something's wrong with her outfit that's true. But I don't know what it is.
If are they trousers or shoes? Or maybe little to big jacket?
And colours... I know that we have winter but some colours will be good, too.
I agree that Letizia wear to much treousers on last days. Some skirt for time to time, please.

I agree wit you all. I dont like the outfit. Dont like the colours, nor the jacket. And her shoes are ugly, as always.

I like Princess Letizia's outfit today but it's inapporpriate to wear the outfit for the occasion. It would be nice to see her wearing the skirt, instead of wearing the pants.

i think letizia looks great in this style. it's classy, but not overdone and has that bit of trendiness and femininity.

no comment on cristina fernandez's outfit. at least this time she managed to put together something that looks appropriate. however, she always seems to mess it up by little things that evidently show how unclassy she is: just check the little golden bracelet she put on her foot!

i think letizia looks great in this style. it's classy, but not overdone and has that bit of trendiness and femininity.

no comment on cristina fernandez's outfit. at least this time she managed to put together something that looks appropriate. however, she always seems to mess it up by little things that evidently show how unclassy she is: just check the little golden bracelet she put on her foot!

Mary wore one of these bracelets around her ankle during the birthday party for Frederick in May 08 ;)

I had forgotten that it was the anniversary of her sisters death - she does look abit washed out today and even tonight at the gala dinner

Yes, Letizia Does look nice in this outfit....If she is taking Leonor to school. However, it just isn't appropiate for this occasion! A nice, smart pant suit would look soo much better than this casual, thrown together look. Even better would be a well-tailored, feminine suit with a Skirt!
As for Ms. Fernandez, I know Nothing about how she dresses but I Did notice her ankle bracelet. Silly and not in fashion at all. And she definately should lose her platforms! They look ridiculous on someone her age and stature, imho.

I don´t like this outfit :nonono:
Not only because of the suit, also her hair and something in her face doesn´t look good, IMO.:ermm:

I noticed that too. But maybe it is just one of those days we all go through.

Letizia looked totally off. It was not only the casual outfit, also messy hair, no makeup (I don't count the lip gloss). http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/12591125.jpg

Always liked that outfit but its too casual for a state/official visit IMO. works nice for picking/dropping Leonor off at school or going shopping.

I dont think Letizia's hair looked messy. There was nothing done with it which made it look like her hair everyday.

I like Princess Letizia's outfit. It looks very simple & classic. I just don't like her hair. I think her hair looks messy.

I think we all agreed here with no exception!!!! She is not dress for the ocassion she is very mucht casually dressed. I don't understand why...There must be like a code dress for each ocassion!!! The other ladys are dress equally so it could not be difficult to guess how they are going to be dressed and she should dress equaly!!!God I cannot understand why?

I thought Cristina looked great, Letizia looked far too casual, but that seems to be alot lately. She just doesn't look princess like to me. Those are office work clothes, not what a princess wears to an occasion. Just look at her husband and mother in law. She has been a little innapropriate to me lately. Come on Letizia, you are very beautiful, step up a little.(even in your platforms. hehe)!!!

Letizia does it again - poor choice of outfit. Way too casual - the pants are too tight in the hip area - the fabric is all puckered in front and is not a smooth fit.
The jacket fits very poorly in the shoulders - maybe if she had buttoned the jacket the look would have been more polished and pulled togethered. The hair is a mess - did she brush it that day? And, no makeup - Letizia should have just stayed home.

As for this Cristina - ankle bracelets are really cheap and trashy looking. Get a grip and dress appropriately when you represent your country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom