Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 5: November 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Princess Letizia's casual outfit and I like her shoes but I think she should have worn flat shoes when she visited to the Aledas Infantiles SOS Espana Centre. It seems that Letizia likes that kind of shoes she always wears.:rolleyes:

It's a beautiful top and it seems that Letizia made a very nice combination(blouse/jacket/scarf) :flowers: The shoes were not the right choice,though.

She looks good. Her jacket & her blouse are nice. Between her hair looks very healty.

I like this jacket and blouse. This is a very nice casual style that seems to work well for Letizia.

:previous:I don´t like this outfit :nonono:
The scarf is beautiful, but that´s all. The whole outfit is too casual, even to attend FITUR. She looks beautiful -as always- but I think this is more because of her hair and make-up than her clothes.

I like this outfit. But it would be better with black shoes and jacket. The scarf is very beautiful.

I don't care for the jacket and shoes with this outfit. The scarf is nice, but when combined with the shoes and jacket, there are just too many details going on. This shade of purple is very nice, though.

Letizia´s shoes today:
Belga Picture
I like her outfit, nice colours. Nice to see without platforms.

I like the combination of her outfit but scarf, scarf, scarf too much scarf. I haven't see her without scarf lately...

The jacket is too casual for an event, the whole outfit looks like having a day in the home office or picking up the kids from school. Don't know why Letizia is always overdoing her accessories: first there was the obsession with platforms, now there is the obsession with scarfs. Almost every outfit now includes the huge scarf, wrapped around her neck like Pavarotti used to do, probably due to a discout, buy 1 get 20 free on the condition to return all of them in the next 30 days. Whoever handles Letizia's wardrobe, it's done in a strange way.

I love this casual outfit Princess Letizia wore today. I like the scarf and jacket a lot. I think her outfit is right for an event today. I am glad to see her wearing shoes with a kitten heel today.

Nice combination. I would have preferred her with a less-casual jacket, but it does work for the event where she will be on her feet, moving around for quite a while.

Nice to see the change in shoes also. they really don't make that much of a difference in height, IMO (and I love all her shoes!).

The scarf if a nice way to keep warm without having to always wear a jacket.

The outfit is nice... it's a nice spare time outfit...
Imo: it is way to casual for an official event. .. especially among all the black-suit+tie guys around her.
She looks completely underdressed.

Last edited:
The jacket is too casual for an event, the whole outfit looks like having a day in the home office or picking up the kids from school. Don't know why Letizia is always overdoing her accessories: first there was the obsession with platforms, now there is the obsession with scarfs. Almost every outfit now includes the huge scarf, wrapped around her neck like Pavarotti used to do, probably due to a discout, buy 1 get 20 free on the condition to return all of them in the next 30 days. Whoever handles Letizia's wardrobe, it's done in a strange way.

Couldn't agree more...
One more boring phase for Letizia. :nonono:

Dark brown pants,a purple blouse,a light brown jacket and a multi-color scarf :sick: What else?What's next?

Zimbio
I like her "casual'chic" look
i like the scarf
I like her hair...
and I am very admirativ of her work, her professionalism, her serious, her kindness...
I like her beautiful, fancy shoes to ...really
she seems to feel good with very highs heels , why not??? i find her shoes very fashion , very originals , very feminines ..

Agree..but its always about taste..and thats different...who cares

Indeed casual for the ocassion but nice, the purple colour is wonderful and in fashion, I don't like her shoes but they are not high and the day was long for her so the perfect choice. I like the scarf and the colour :flowers: However I think she failed because it was not the right choice for this ocassion:nonono:

I guess its one of those days you just dont really matter what people think about what you wear. The outfit without the leather jacket is nice. The leather jacket ruines the look big time. The scarf is too much but adds color big time to the outfit.

Sorry Letizia. You missed the mark from every angle, imho. (I must say that I Don't miss your platforms... sorry)

I guess its one of those days you just dont really matter what people think about what you wear. The outfit without the leather jacket is nice. The leather jacket ruines the look big time. The scarf is too much but adds color big time to the outfit.
ITA. The outfit would have been fine with a different jacket.

Oh,I just saw that the pants were grey and not brown,so...a little bit of every color to make you start your day in happiness :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom