Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 5: November 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, 1st of all about the BURBERRY bag, I personally dislike both of them very much but IMO she's very entitled to use her money as she likes! So I don't see a problem with her having that bag, if she likes it, good for her. :)

I don't like the scarf, and she wore the ugly, ugly platforms yet again.
Overall, I liked the red/brown outfit except for the brown stockings. EW!
I agree with you. She is entitled to use her money as she likes -- whether on a bag, scarf, stockings or shoes. It is her money. As long as her husband does not object to her purchases and the wearing of them -- she can do what she wants. [even if we don't always like] I believe if Felipe did not like the way she looks, he would tell her. They seem to be very comfortable with each other and I am sure [as with all contented married couples] clothes have been mentioned to each other on occasion.

She looks great!!Very classy and elegant :flowers:
And the shoes don't seem to be platforms.But I have a question:did Letizia wear the coat over the jacket?I mean at the same time,when she went out?

Visit to a radio station 19th January 2009
http://www.rtve.es/resources/jpg/5/7/1232368151275.jpg
http://www.rtve.es/resources/jpg/6/2/1232367130826.jpg
I think she looks amazing today - white suit her and combining it with that lovely purple blouse makes it look great. Coat is lovely as well
This is great recycling by Letizia mix-matching different combos
Great shoes and matching purple bag

I love this white suit. It always looks great on Letizia. I really love the beautiful white coat that she wore over the suit. Very elegant!

those colors suits her, she's lovely.

She looks wonderful!!! I love when she wears white clothes, she always looks lovely in them. This outfit suits her perfectly.
The white coat is amazing!!:flowers:

the blouse and coat are great. purple and white make a lovely match.

Thank you for the details,PoE :flowers:
Letizia is indeed wearing the coat over the jacket,but it looks so nice.Unfortunately,her shoes are platforms again :cool: I wish we could see her earrings more clearly.

This is indeed great recycling. I still love that blouse, and it is great to see such a bold colour with the white suit. Thumbs up!!!

It looks like that Mango blouse she has, but the blose is a summer blouse no long sleeves...she must be cold if it is the same blouse. I have one and it is a spring/summer blouse althoug it is from the winter collection!

It looks like that Mango blouse she has, but the blose is a summer blouse no long sleeves...she must be cold if it is the same blouse. I have one and it is a spring/summer blouse althoug it is from the winter collection!

Here is a picture from when Letizia first wore the blouse during the Prince of Asturias Awards and at the visit to her old school
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty%202/179600621249007990b571d803547852-6.jpg
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2008/10/24/principes-concierto/imgs/principes-chavez-10a.jpg

royals.web-log.nl: Prinses Letizia bij Radiozender

Troonopvolgers!: Felipe en Letizia.

Princess Letizia looks spectacular! This Lady knows how to dress! Everything is perfect, the shoes, bag etc. It is nice to see such well dressed people!

She looks very beautiful in white! Make-up is very nice too!!

I think that more than the clothes is her figure! She has a lovely figure, although she is thin she is very elegant and photogenic!

Thanks for the pics; she looks gorgeous I like her hair.

She looks good in shirt/pants combo (a recycle), but too casual for the audiences IMO. I prefer suits for the meetings, shirt/pants should be saved for visiting hospitals or schools.

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/12047940.jpg
I agree, donnaK, that although Letizia looks very neat and pulled together, this outfit is a bit too casual for the occasion -- but then we don't know where she was going after this event which might have required a casual outfit.

I think that more than the clothes is her figure! She has a lovely figure, although she is thin she is very elegant and photogenic!
Yes, being thin does make woman [especially] more elegant and photogenic -- which is why all the very high paid models are thin. Nothing worse than thick legs, ankles and waist to ruin the perfect look of a multi thousand dollar outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she looks way too casual also. She needs a jacket or cardigan at the very least to make it more of an outfit. This is just a white blouse and a pair of pants....certainly nothing stylish about it.

I admit that I don't like her white blouse and grey trousers combination but if she like it... It's litlle sad for me. Or maybe that's just not the best photo of them...
I can't waite for spring and summer colourful fashion.

I admit that I don't like her white blouse and grey trousers combination but if she like it... It's litlle sad for me. Or maybe that's just not the best photo of them...
I can't waite for spring and summer colourful fashion.

There were 6 pages of pictures here, they enjoy working together.
I agree she should wear some bright colors, it seems her daytime outfit are mostly white or grey. Also buy some new clothes (so far no new clothes this year), if nobody buys any clothes in Spain, the Spanish fashion industry would go bankrupt.

BelgaPicture - Category details
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/editorial/all/coverage/826175.html

Also buy some new clothes (so far no new clothes this year), if nobody buys any clothes in Spain, the Spanish fashion industry would go bankrupt.
So maybe there is a chance to see some recycles of her wonderful and colourful outfits since years (around Leonor's time:))...
I don't think that Spanish fashion industry would go bankrupt because she doesn't buy some new clothes. She is not the only one woman in Spain.

She looks good in shirt/pants combo (a recycle), but too casual for the audiences IMO. I prefer suits for the meetings, shirt/pants should be saved for visiting hospitals or schools.

Im going to disagree - i think she looks smart and elegant. The trousers are a nice shape and the blouse is smart with the belt adding a touch of modernity

Im going to disagree - i think she looks smart and elegant. The trousers are a nice shape and the blouse is smart with the belt adding a touch of modernity

I completely agree with you, PrincessofEurope. I thought that Letizia looked very elegant and polished in this outfit.

I don't know, sgl. I see nothing elegant and polished about a plain white blouse (albeit with a belt) and a pair of grey trousers. Surely a HRH could manage abit more panache and chic...

The outfit is rather casual. I notice that Princess Letizia is a no frills person when it comes to her daytime wear. Very simple outfits, mostly neutral colors and minimal jewelry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom