Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 5: November 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a designer purse does not automatically make it a pretty purse. And it certainly isn't my cup of tea, Or cup of coffee! But then, Letizia's accessories aren't my favorites to begin with....

I saw the bag in Burberry at the weekend and it's a lot nicer "in person", I didn't realise it was the same one until I looked closely.

Letizia, take the Burberry bag money and apply it towards some decent looking shoes!

Interesting, Little star! Very often photos do not do justice to a product and it ends up looking either better or worse "in person". I guess I am just not a fan of all the 'handles and straps'. :)

I think you are right!
It seems that the Spanish Royals buy or receive many clothes from Burberry in this period. Letizia's coat and bags, the little Infantas' jackets, the shirts of Cristina's kids in the Christmas card...
Anyway, 1325 euros for that (IMO ugly) bag is expensive, but Letizia has worn an even more expensive Bottega Veneta bag (unless it was a fake one, link) a few weeks ago. Good quality bags are expensive and I prefer Letizia wearing good quality clothes rather than the bad quality ones, but above all I totally agree with Al_bina

Elena's daughter also has a Burberry jacket and wore a Burberry swimsuit in the Christmas card. Perhaps the SRF received very good discount on Burberry, or those were the gifts from Queen Sofia who liked to shop in London once a while :). Letizia's Burberry bag is a nice casual looking bag, big enough to have a few diapers for little Sofia.

http://i43.tinypic.com/4q2yrn.jpg

Letizia doesn't have a Bottega Veneta bag, only a look alike from Varela.
I'd love to see Letizia buy a few good quality gowns, but you need to add a 'ZERO' at the end to buy a Valentino couture though.

Didn't Queen Sofia give Letizia a Loewe purse as a gift right after she became engaged to Felipe?

I really don't like this bag at all I think burberry has muicht nicer bags than this one wicht I find really ugly! Also I would love to see Letizia again wearing some casual clothes, I like to see her in Jeans and some casual jackets, she looks nice and different. It is lovely that letizia buys some Mango and Zara clothes, they are very affordable for most of us and it is easy to copy her ;)

I like this outfit (including the scarf). I think that the scarf could be a bit smaller or shorter, but I really like the way that she has wrapped it around her neck.

I think the outfit looks very lovely but I don't like the scarf.Like sgl's said the scarf could be a bit smaller.

I happen to like the scarf, but I agree with sgl that it could be abit shorter. I also love the way she has wrapped it around her neck. Trouble is, once again the eyes are drawn to her ugly shoes!! Yikes...

I wouldn't comment on the scarf at all-generally I love scarves and this is a nice one.The most important thing in my opinion is that her clothes are so plain one more time,like an ordinary housewife's who goes to the supermarket :rolleyes: Perhaps we shouldn't blame the scarf at all,it's the only piece that makes this boring outfit a little bit more interesting ;)

Gray clog shoes - yikes! She looks like she is going to break into a folk dance!

Seeing the larger high quality photos, I have come to the conclusion that the scarf is truly beautiful. It definately adds that special touch to an otherwise ordinary looking outfit! She looks lovely, imo. Very feminine and soft. (Just lose the shoes, Letizia!!!!)

Seeing the larger high quality photos, I have come to the conclusion that the scarf is truly beautiful. It definately adds that special touch to an otherwise ordinary looking outfit! She looks lovely, imo. Very feminine and soft. (Just lose the shoes, Letizia!!!!)
Totally agree!!I don´t like this outfit at all( it´s boring, imo), but I loooove the scarf ( I´m a long scarves fan!!). As you say, it´s a nice touch in the outfit.
And the shoes...I can´t understand what she´s seen in all those awful platforms...

Fabulous photo!! She looks Wonderful...radiant, pretty, and more. :) Best of all, one hardly notices the Shoes. Ha!

Her wardrobe brings out the best in her. Letizia really knows how to spruce up her wearing. Here and there she impresses me in how she chooses. She must have a great stylist and taste. Kudos to her and Felipe for attending so many functions. The people look like they love them. It must be great to be like them.

I like this camel coat. The color and style are very nice. I also like the brown suit. She looks very elegant.

The brown suit is wonderful.I would never wear it with a red blouse,though.I love her highlighted hair,it suits her much more than the darker one :flowers:

I love her coat!:flowers:
The brown suit looks nice in her, it´s simple but elegant, and she´s very pretty today.

But just wait, great today and (maybe) awful tomorrow. She can really go up and down on the style scale.
I wish that she would start wearing some beautiful dresses which are so in fashion.

Love the brown & red! Great combo for her. And the shoes look great with the outfit. Wonderful!

Okay, 1st of all about the BURBERRY bag, I personally dislike both of them very much but IMO she's very entitled to use her money as she likes! So I don't see a problem with her having that bag, if she likes it, good for her. :)

I don't like the scarf, and she wore the ugly, ugly platforms yet again.
Overall, I liked the red/brown outfit except for the brown stockings. EW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom