Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 5: November 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words, chuchu, rather, shall we say....boring?

If the word boring means understated, contemporary, classic and minimalist thn maybe you would be right, imo.

I don't know, sgl. I see nothing elegant and polished about a plain white blouse (albeit with a belt) and a pair of grey trousers. Surely a HRH could manage abit more panache and chic...

The trousers are nicely cut. They are very flattering. The white blouse is very nice, especially with the detailing on the front, and the belt is pretty. I like the buckle on the belt. No, this is not the most exciting outfit; but IMO, it looks really lovely on her.

But that is what is so fun about fashion. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. It is fun to read everyone's opinion. It would be really boring if we all kept replying, "I like this" or "she looks nice".;):flowers:

Not boring for me. Most of her outfits are classic so they can be worn years from now and still look good.

I sooo agree!! The beauty of fashion is not just to dazzle or look trendy but it is in the beautiful lines, the tailoring, the perfect fit.
That IS what makes this board so much fun and interesting...differing opinions! :flowers:

I like the white shirt,but the whole outfit is casual again :flowers:

Indeed a bit casual but again to me her figure says it all, although the clothes are not that "spectacular" she has a great look and a great skin elegant pose!!

Princess Letizia played with the children during her visit to a child centre of 'Aldeas Infantiles SOS España' NGO, in San Lorenzo de El Escorial, outskirts Madrid.
Zimbio
Zimbio
Zimbio
This casual outfit of hers fits very well at today´s event. It´s lovely to see Letizia with the children.

I like the jacket. She always looks good in casual outfits.

A simple outfit, ok for the visit to "Aldeas Infantiles SOS Espana" Centre.
Once again those shoes, they look terrible on her!IMO
They make her legs look like sticks!
Zimbio
Zimbio
Zimbio

I just looove her highlights!!They make her look really sweet.
And I agree that a casual outfit is the best choice for such an occasion.The jacket and pants didn't impress me,though.But I liked her scarf one more time!!

:previous: I recently had the same highlights done to my hair ;) :D

I agree about her highlights! They bring attention to her face and "highlights" it!! :)
However, I am surprised that the little ones weren't scared to death seeing those horrid shoes...I Still cannot fathom how she walks in them much less why she is so enamoured with them!

:previous: :D Dear Udyusa,as you can see,I have given up commenting about Letizia's platforms.It's useless anyway.Let's concentrate on the good things of her appearance ;) Just don't look at her feet...:)

Be that as it may, Iakynthi! :flowers: But I will stick to my feeling that they would scare the little ones as they look like "weapons of destruction" to me! (I would also hope that her little Sofia won't try and play "dress-up like mommy" with those. :nonono::ohmy:)

Not only are the shoes frightful looking - they look cheap and downgrade her whole outfit. They don't even go with the outfit.
She must really make a "clump clump clump" sound when she walks in them - how can one walk gracefully in such shoes?

Pamk,I really wonder what sound she's gonna make when she falls down :whistling: Sorry,I promised no comments about the "kothorni"(ancient Greek word for the "shoes" the actors of the ancient theatre were wearing)...:cool:

I get that some posters don't like her shoes but claiming that young children will be frightened by them? I'v never heard anything so ridiculous......

LOL! I'd think most children would love to borrow her grown-up pumps and tottle a couple steps in them.

Zimbio
I like her "casual'chic" look
i like the scarf
I like her hair...
and I am very admirativ of her work, her professionalism, her serious, her kindness...
I like her beautiful, fancy shoes to ...really
she seems to feel good with very highs heels , why not??? i find her shoes very fashion , very originals , very feminines ..

I like this outfit. The slim trousers look great on her, and I like the scarf. The color of the shoes is very nice.

I like the straigh leg pants on Letizia and the pants look textured which gives it a two tone color which i quite like. The overall looks is very pretty.

I loved her style she's so elegant and fashionable, also liked the shoes:)

A simple outfit, ok for the visit to "Aldeas Infantiles SOS Espana" Centre.
Once again those shoes, they look terrible on her!IMO
Zimbio

http://i43.tinypic.com/2gtyvev.jpg

Not only horrible shoes but how about some flats when crawling with small kids on the floor instead of pointing a 15cm killer heel at them? The rest of the outfit is nice but the shoes :nonono: Letizia is wearing them no matter if Flip the Giant is not around or not so I guess even her bedroom slippers are platformers.

I usually like Letizia in suits and I especially like her coats but what the hell was she thinking when wearing her white outfit, wearing the coat like a cape? Either wear it correctly or take it off, inbetween looks horrible, P.Diddy comes to my mind, making one of his wanna-be sophisticated Cannes outings, looking nothing but embarrassing.

SS.AA.RR. Los Principes de Asturia visita a Radio Nacional de España - Agencia Prisma

Picture details

I usually like Letizia in suits and I especially like her coats but what the hell was she thinking when wearing her white outfit, wearing the coat like a cape? Either wear it correctly or take it off, inbetween looks horrible, P.Diddy comes to my mind, making one of his wanna-be sophisticated Cannes outings, looking nothing but embarrassing.

SS.AA.RR. Los Principes de Asturia visita a Radio Nacional de España - Agencia Prisma

Picture details

I don't see what's so embarrassing about wearing the coat like a cape when walking a very short distance between buildings. If you don't like it, that's fine, obviously many like it. There were also other royals wearing jackets like capes, what's the big deal.

:previous: Flip the Giant? :lol: Duke,you're amazing!!
I had another question when I saw her sitting on the floor near the kids:how is she gonna stand up again? :ohmy:

She had done ballet for more than 10 years, surely flexible enough. Actually the heel is like a normal 4-inch louboutin's (some posters just liked to exaggerate) lots of other royals wear, the platforms only make it less steep, easier to wear.

http://photo.wenn.com/get_preview.php?id=3931873

I have just deleted some off-topic posts which were also getting a little too personal. Please focus on Letizia's Daytime Fashion & be curteous towards other posters.

Marmi
RHoF Mod

I like the shoes, it makes the whole outfit looks fashionable, I like Letizia shoes, what I don't like is that she keeps wearing the same only the colour changes ;) These shoes looks like the ones I saw in Zara this winter collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom