Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 4: August 2008 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the blouse & belt but these skinny pants make her look so unhealthy. I guess Leonor's legs have about the same diameter as the legs of her mother.

Very nice outfit! princess Letizia looks elegant and fine.It would be nice if Leonor inherits the beautiful and femenine body of her mom;)

Letizia looks nice! I like her outfit, lovely shirt, but it is a pity that she wears those ugly cheap grey shoes once again.

Great outfit, love the peeptoes. It must be nice to still be able to wear shoes like that during the day.

Letizia looked wonderful. Her outfit was perfect for a mother dropping her daughter off at school. And of course the two best accessories ever, Leonor & Felipe!

Lovely outfit. I really liked it. The pants fitted nicely and the shirt wasnt boring, liked all the details down the front and down the back. The belt was a great combination with the outfit, very elegent.

Perfect choice for leaving Leonor at school - just what any other mother would wear. The blouse/belt combo showed off her slender figure perfectly and style of the grey trousers was great

Letizia looked great today, this combo really suits her fantastic figure. She looked elegant in a very relaxed and down to earth way.

This outfit is very elegant. Letizia looks lovely. It is the perfect "first day of school" outfit.

Perfect outfit (aside from the shoes). The blouse is beautiful.

Very nice outfit! princess Letizia looks elegant and fine.It would be nice if Leonor inherits the beautiful and femenine body of her mom;)

I suppose she will have a feminine body:flowers: but there is something that makes me think that she'll also have a height of at least 1,80 or even above! :ermm:Perhaps she becomes as tall as Infanta Cristina! By the way, how tall is she?

Leonor is quite tall for her age, right?

I love Letizia's outfit. Very modern.

It is not difficult to find a blouse and pants similar to those she is wearing. What called my attention was the belt, very pretty indeed.

I think the pants are perfect for her kind of legs. They are thin and long, so this pants make her look taller and elegant. :) IMO, of course.

I suppose she will have a feminine body:flowers: but there is something that makes me think that she'll also have a height of at least 1,80 or even above! :ermm:Perhaps she becomes as tall as Infanta Cristina! By the way, how tall is she?

Leonor is quite tall for her age, right?

Not necessarily; in the first years at school, I was the tallest girl in my class and everyone thought i'd end up like 6" tall. I ended up 5'5".
The only way to find out is just watch Leonor growing... Which most of us gladly will! ;)

Photos from 18th Sept 2008 (posted by Lady Finn)
http://media.lavozdegalicia.es/default/2008/09/18/00121221766221118594976/Foto/_S7F1563.jpg
http://media.lavozdegalicia.es/default/2008/09/18/00121221766332326502179/Foto/_S7F1567.jpg
http://media.lavozdegalicia.es/default/2008/09/18/00121221766407880497413/Foto/_S7F1641.jpg
http://media.lavozdegalicia.es/default/2008/09/18/00121221766483548412316/Foto/_S7F1655.jpg

what i love about this outfit is the shoes - we have all been waiting for the moment that Letizia ditched her platform peep-toe shoes and returned the dainty one she used to wear - and i do believe she has finally done this lets hope it continues

I was just about to say - what a difference an elegant shoe makes. Nice outfit, the belt is an eye-catching accessory.

I totally agree with you! She finally wore a pair of really nice (pointy) shoes :wub:, that improved her whole look. Very, very nice!

Crown Princess Letizia's outfit was stunning. Right you are, Duke of Marmalade, noting that shoes do make a difference in enhancing the whole look. I am not keen on snake-skin shoes, but those worn by Cronw Princess Letizia looked appropriate. I love the dress: simple, white, and somewhat architectural. This dress slightly resembles structured creations by Narciso Rodriguez or Chado Ralph Rucci in my personal opinion.

Allelluyha Allelluyah, Princess Letizia is wearing again that Spectacular pointy shoes.

This ones are from the Pre wedding dinner.

AWESOME.

doesn't she look marvellous! i think the shoes are to die for (even though the fact i'm not a big snakeskin shoe fan), the colours are lovely. the outfit is in between being feminine and being sophisticated and modern. very nice choice, indeed!

what i love about this outfit is the shoes - we have all been waiting for the moment that Letizia ditched her platform peep-toe shoes and returned the dainty one she used to wear - and i do believe she has finally done this lets hope it continues

I couldn't have put it better myself! Please let it continue for a looooooooong time!

The platform peep-toe shoes are very in fashion right now, sure a hit in the Cibeles Madrid fashion week. Anyway I'm glad she went back to dress like her former self (before Leonor was born) today, not the clone of her mother-in-law who belongs to a different generation :).

Interesting contract between the daisy belt and studs on her handbag, one is more dainty/traditional and the other is more modern.

I also love the belt, yes the all outfit is really really nice! I really love it!

doesn't she look marvellous! i think the shoes are to die for (even though the fact i'm not a big snakeskin shoe fan), the colours are lovely. the outfit is in between being feminine and being sophisticated and modern. very nice choice, indeed!
Perfect post Carlota!
I totally agree with you! Letizia looks elegant and classy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom