Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 3: April 2008 - August 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definately agree with many of you. The gray with the black and white jacket isn't my favorite. I would have loved to have seen a black sheath dress under that jacket with a pair of black pumps or a black shirt with black pants or maybe even white pants and black top.

There is a gray stripe which matches the gray polo shirt on the black and white jacket.
I guess the whole outfit sort of coordinates, but it is not really attractive --- gray is not a good color for Letizia

The grey outfit was worn a few weeks ago at salon avante in Barcelona. Very oldfashioned and dull, she can keep it in the wardrobe and recycle it in her 70ies. I don't know where the fascination for cheap looking shirts is coming from, especially the polo shirts look far too casual for an official event, be it the dinner with the Saudi King (!) or the grey one at the maths olympiade.

It seems to me Letizia is wearing one superclass outfit and an ugly one in an every-day-change. Some of her dresses are really beautiful, but some are looking like chosen from and FOR Queen Sofia. It seems to me, she is still looking for her style...

It seems to me Letizia is wearing one superclass outfit and an ugly one in an every-day-change. Some of her dresses are really beautiful, but some are looking like chosen from and FOR Queen Sofia. It seems to me, she is still looking for her style...

IMO, Letizia's style seems to be suits (pants/skirts) mostly solid colors such as the ones worn when she first got married. If & when Letizia goes for print, she plays it safe, she tends to go for soft prints as for soft colors and will tend to match them up with cardigans or fitted jackets.
When Letizia goes for mix-match outfits which some look lovely, it seems that she tried too hard to get the look.

Well it seams that Royal princess wear a lot of Hugo Boss dresses! They are lovely indeed!

Nice pics LadyFinn!:flowers:
I do agree, this is a nice outfit. Nice colours and nice shirt!

What a pretty outfit, perfect for a day by the sea. The top with lace looks elegent yet its very casual

The other shoes are not indecent but .... If I ask my grandma probably she tell that the "gladiator shoes" are indecent ...:rolleyes:

According to Hola, Letizia´s outfit yesterday was designed by Bruno Pieters for Hugo Boss.

August 2, 2008 - at the trophy ceremony for the 27th Copa del Rey regatta in Palma de Mallorca

Letizia in white pants & a lovely printed colorful top. Its good to see Letizia wearing alot of color, fun outfits & print.

Pic 1 -- Pic 2

Letizia has been looking particularly healthy since the summer began. Her face reflects it, she is glowing, and she is indeed very toned. She seems to look good in anything these days.

Her eye makeup is very different - gives her face a relaxed look. She does indeed look happy and glowing.

Her eye makeup is very different - gives her face a relaxed look. She does indeed look happy and glowing.

I dont think its the make-up, she looks like she's got abit of a tan :)

I love to see her in casual clothes, this summer and also last summer she has wear some very nice casual outfits. Almoust all os Letizia's casual blouses are from Massimo Dutti and they are mainly flower printed blouses!

But in royal and formal events she dissapoints me a lot, like this last appearance in Benjin with a normal red oufit of jacket and skirt, to me is to normal nothing special. And it must to hot to wear a jacket she could chose something more "light" and fresh!

But in royal and formal events she dissapoints me a lot, like this last appearance in Benjin with a normal red oufit of jacket and skirt, to me is to normal nothing special. And it must to hot to wear a jacket she could chose something more "light" and fresh!

Yes she looked very formal the suit was a repeat from the Expo and the lunch with the saudi cp. I would have expected something more light as it's very hot in Beijing.

Yes she looked very formal the suit was a repeat from the Expo and the lunch with the saudi cp. I would have expected something more light as it's very hot in Beijing.

Well, Red is light, aren't you that one who just say in other forum that princess Letizia must not dress like Victoria B. and so one, because of her new style is very celebrity, and there you have a PRINCESS dress, very formal and suitable for that event, and now you are saying that you need something different, something more for summer, come one get a life.:ohmy:

I remember you that last week she wore summer dresses and you fiund it not proper for a future QUEEN.:whistling:

INTERESTING.:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom