Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 3: April 2008 - August 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am divided if Letizia's arms are bony or skinny or if they are on the verge of looking like Madonna's. However the green dress is very pretty and she looks good and most important of all fresh and chic, I wish she would open a fashion fair every day :)
I love that green dress on her! And, as far as her thin arms, darn, I would give a small fortune for them myself. They are toned and go with her body type. She will probably be one of those extremely lucky women that in their later years will not have to "hide" their 'bat-wings'. You know the type -- the women who's under arms are still waving 2 minutes after their hands have stopped!

I hope that she has purchased quite a few of the lovely fashions today.:whistling:

Indeed, Crown Princess Letizia looked marvelous. The rich green dress perfectly fitted her nicely enhancing her figure. I am not keen on shoes though.

i love this green colour on her - the style of the dress is the same or very similiar to the white one she wore recently at the Expo

I am divided if Letizia's arms are bony or skinny or if they are on the verge of looking like Madonna's. However the green dress is very pretty and she looks good and most important of all fresh and chic, I wish she would open a fashion fair every day :)

She is all that - bony, skinny but toned.

What a fabulous dress, I am loving it!! More importantly, wow, what a great body - the toned arms, shoulders and flat tummy. No way would I have guessed that she's a mother of 2 by looking at these pictures....I am GREEN with envy!!

What a fabulous dress, I am loving it!! More importantly, wow, what a great body - the toned arms, shoulders and flat tummy. No way would I have guessed that she's a mother of 2 by looking at these pictures....I am GREEN with envy!!
Me too -- plus I do like those shoes with that dress. Fact of the matter, that type of leather in color and style is all the fashion is the upscale stores. Not cheap by any means (quite A surprise) as they remind me of shoes on the movie stars of the 1940! Am having a time getting used to them, but have been told they are EXTREMELY comfortable and at a few thousand a pair, they should be.

Love, love, love the green on her! Wonderful shape on the dress as well!

Gorgeous dress! Great color, and Letizia looks stunning. Just an overall fabulous look.

Now Letizia has those open-toed platform shoes in emerald green --- these are even sling-backed!
She must have bought them in every color!
The green dress is beautiful, she could not gain one ounce and still fit into that dress. It is skin-tight. But her shoulders are bony and her arms are too thin. Her hair - sleek and straight - looks best this way --- she reminds me of a young Jackie Kennnedy.
I do not like the "brooch" pinned onto the dress - it looks cheap. It doesn't go with the emerald earrings.
But I am glad that Letizia is now (after 4 years!) being allowed to attend functions by herself.
What a loooooooooooooog apprenticeship!

18.07. - Visit at museum / private dinner with CP Naruhito

Galerías de imágenes

Good idea to wear white on the occasion of Naruhito's visit. White jacket, white top, white trousers, white shoes (plateau, of course - and this time she could even have done without them as Naruhito is smaller than Letizia no matter what shoes she wears).

I like the jacket, interesting sleeves but overall too much white. Either top or trousers should have been a different colour to fresh up the look, all that white goes more for doctors or nurses in a hospital.

I fully agree with you, sql. Crown Princess Letizia looked good in the white sportif elegant outfit. I like the jacket very much. The jacket traces a trapeze line with the embellishment toned down to minimum, though it still retained the femininity. As for shoes, I believe Crown Princess Letizia loves her "plateau" shoes (Duke of Marmalade, 2008) and nothing can be done about it.

IAs for shoes, I believe Crown Princess Letizia loves her "plateau" shoes (Duke of Marmalade, 2008) and nothing can be done about it.

I agree that she likes this type of shoes. At least it is another topic that the forum members can talk about.

Again in nice white outfit:D
About her shoes... it's fashion....and if she like them it looks that she really does... what we can do more if not only talk...

She has such a beautiful sense for fashion. I just wish she could gain some more weight. All these clothes would look much better on her when her body would look more feminine. She is too thin.

She has such a beautiful sense for fashion. I just wish she could gain some more weight. All these clothes would look much better on her when her body would look more feminine. She is too thin.
Yes, she could definitely use some more weight. Unfortunately, it is easier said than done. For some people, gaining weight is harder that losing weight.

I love the ensemble however I'm not fond of the sleeves. I think it's too big on her although it's very elegant. I just wish she should've wear stilletos or one of her pointy shoes. It would look much better with close shoes.

I agree. Her last two outfits, the orange dress and the white suit, are very nice and suit her very well.

The coat is beautiful and fashion but that white top under is awful, she could use some colour there!:rolleyes:

The coat is beautiful and fashion but that white top under is awful, she could use some colour there!:rolleyes:
After a second look at the white outfit, I have to agree with you about the white top in this pic,
but in this one the top seems to be exactly in the same colour of the suit, and it looks nice to me.

Last edited:
I really love the style of the white jacket. It suits her very well. Lovely.

Arrival to the closing ceremony of the formative programs of specialization of the Foundation for Cooperation and Social Integration of the Disabled.
White/cream-colored jacket and the floral printed black-white skirt
Picture

Pink, lovely outfit. I adore the jacket.
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2008/07/22/principes-actos/imgs/principes-8a.jpg

Gray skirt, white-black jacket and a gray POLO SHIRT? :eek:
Picture
Urgh. really ugly combination.

Arrival to the closing ceremony of the formative programs of specialization of the Foundation for Cooperation and Social Integration of the Disabled.
Picture

This is a recycled outfit. Isnt this the 3rd time she wore it?

One of he rbest outfits so far for the season. Its colorful and soft printed. It's a fun piece for Letizia since she is mostly in solid color of black & white print. The mix-match also went well:)
Picture
Urgh. really ugly combination

Polo shirt looks way out of place with the rext of the outfit, what was she thinking. Looks like she decided to attened last minute

Picture

Pink, lovely outfit. I adore the jacket.
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2008/07/22/principes-actos/imgs/principes-8a.jpg

Picture
Urgh. really ugly combination.
I like the first two outfits, though I am not fond of those tops she wears under the jackets!
I agree with you on the third outfit! Really ugly!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom