Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 3: April 2008 - August 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia's dress is really lovely, and it suits her very well.
Galerías de imágenes
I respect your opinion, rubies:flowers:, but I like it better on a skinny woman.
It is so sad that Letizia is wearing those ugly shoes!:eek:

Last edited:
Indeed beautiful dress.

But shoes....

Last edited:
I think that Letizia looked absolutely great today, lovely dress.
LFI
LFI

The dress is lovely, it could come straight from a Disney movie, worn by one of these fairy tale princesses. It looks good on tiny women like Letizia although the colour is a bit of a washout and the other ladies are much more casual in trousers. What happened to Sofia's trousers? Did the tailor forget to do a cut? I always liked Elena and her sense of fashion and I am glad to see her coming more and more out of her shell since she split from Jaime.

Maybe Letizia didn´t have time to change clothes, she and Felipe and an event straight after the meeting with spanish football team.

Letizia's dress is really lovely, and it suits her very well.
Galerías de imágenes
I respect your opinion, rubies:flowers:, but I like it better on a skinny woman.
It is so sad that Letizia is wearing those ugly shoes!:eek:

I think that she has those shoes in every color imagineable -
The puff sleeve dress is too ingenue for her --- she needs a more sophisticated style ---
Again, kudos to Elena --- she looks the best of the bunch --- the
"singleton" life sure seems to agree with her!

Very nice dress, (but not for that kind of event), but it would me much better with different shoes.
Letizia, where have all your nice (pointy) shoes gone????

Actually I don't mind the dress, it's nice, what is really wonderful is that beautiful smile of Letizia's is back. That truly makes the difference in any outfit. I totally look over the outfit with that smile.

I love the shoes, I don't understand whats wrong with them.

The dress is lovely, it could come straight from a Disney movie, worn by one of these fairy tale princesses. It looks good on tiny women like Letizia although the colour is a bit of a washout and the other ladies are much more casual in trousers. What happened to Sofia's trousers? Did the tailor forget to do a cut? I always liked Elena and her sense of fashion and I am glad to see her coming more and more out of her shell since she split from Jaime.

LOL You took the words right out of my mouth. LOL

She looks very youthful in that dress.

The shoe style is very popular right now --- "peep toe pumps" with a slight platform on the sole
Letizia must love them as she seems to have them in every color and has worn the black pair to death

Do you think that maybe she has a foot problem and must wear those awful orthotics which permit only wider, built-up type of (not so pretty) shoes that she has now taken to always wear (except on special occusions when she doesn't have to stand so long)? I sure that SOMEONE will find out if these shoes are specially made or they are larger to accommodate orthotics -- either wear them or those god awful crocs (which they say are very comfortable, but ugly on everyone).

Do you think that maybe she has a foot problem and must wear those awful orthotics which permit only wider, built-up type of (not so pretty) shoes that she has now taken to always wear (except on special occusions when she doesn't have to stand so long)? I sure that SOMEONE will find out if these shoes are specially made or they are larger to accommodate orthotics -- either wear them or those god awful crocs (which they say are very comfortable, but ugly on everyone).
I think she likes this type of shoes so she must like the style and they are probably comfortable. They also happen to be fashionable. I bet she stops wearing these shoes when they go out of style.

The dress is simple and beautiful, but Letizia looks twelve years old in it if you take away the heels.

Last edited:
The shoe style is very popular right now --- "peep toe pumps" with a slight platform on the sole
Letizia must love them as she seems to have them in every color and has worn the black pair to death
Fashionable, stylish and comfortable.

What more could any woman want?

Fashionable, stylish and comfortable.

What more could any woman want?

I agree, but then variety is the spice of life. It wouldn't hurt if she chose a different style once in a while he he!!:flowers::flowers:

Oh of course, but even recently she has worn other shoes as well. I expect this time next year the gripe about Letizia's clothes will be something completely different!

Its in peoples nature to complain or analyze, I think that for the most part, people always will too.
But to get back on topic, can you please show me some other styles that she has worn recently? I'll redily admit that I've only noticed this same style over and over and critisized her for that; if I did so in error, then apologies (and I'll direct them at you Little star, given that I somewhat doubt the princess is the least interested in me...!! lol)

Jul 8 - Letizia in a pretty very causual summer top with formal white pants. The outfit looks out of place for an official event, well, the top does. The top looks like it will be perfect for the summer holidays on the beach. I dont like the overall of the outfit but seperate pieces are quite pretty.

Full View -- Close Up

I like the colours of Letizia's outfit. Green suits her very well.
Anyways, I agree with dazzling that her outfit is too casual and her shirt is a "not expensive" cotton shirt, perfect for the summer holidays on the beach. I don't like her pants from this view!
Awful shoes!:eek:

Last edited:
Not bad at all... The green top and pants fitted Crown Princess Letizia nicely. I am not sure about shoes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom