Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 3: April 2008 - August 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I like the outfit, I almost feel that she has paired an evening skirt with a suit jacket. I also cant decide if I like the jacket's belt - it looks great in the first picture but is questionable IMO in the second picture. Still, a great colour and she looks good.

I like the pieces individually, not together. The fabrics are polar opposites. The jacket's fabric is heavier and skirt(coctail dress?) is soft and light. Not a good combination.

MADRID, SPAIN - JUNE 25: Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia of Spain receive Prince Albert of Moncao at the Zarzuela Palace

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

The blue dress is a repeat, I like it, the first time around it was worn with a short fitted light blue jacket.

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

This time Letizia chose a strange ill-fitting looking cardigan, spoils the whole look IMO.

25th June, 50th anniversary of company Knorr-Bremse

A fitted white suit with black & white clutch and black & white shoes.

I wonder what Esperanza Aguirre was thinking - the top is fine but the rest looks as if she went into the supermarket straight afterwards to do her grocery shopping.

ANP Beeldbank

I like the outfit, I even like the shoes, even I am though I am tired of seeing her in platform shoes.

I wonder what Esperanza Aguirre was thinking - the top is fine but the rest looks as if she went into the supermarket straight afterwards to do her grocery shopping.

ANP Beeldbank

Where do you come up with this stuff? She looks lovely. How you can turn a lovely suit, shoes and bag into a supermarket outing is just beyond me.:bang:

Where do you come up with this stuff? She looks lovely. How you can turn a lovely suit, shoes and bag into a supermarket outing is just beyond me.:bang:

You probably misread my post, I was acutally referring to Esperanza Aguirre, the woman next to Letizia.

ANP Beeldbank

Looks like she borrowed Claire's pants but had them altered. ;)

Letizia and Felipe at the "Tanatorio" after the death of Letizia´s grandmother. To my knowledge tanatorio is a place/room, where relatives and friends may stand vigil and pray with the deceased in a private place usually night or day before the funeral.
Hola
Hola

You have to be kidding! She looks like she is going to a rock concert!
She is going to wear out those black peep-toe pumps --- she wears them everywhere -

The dress to make Letizia pretty aren't sewn yet. There is at least two thing that woman need to learn first:

1. Start eating and put on weight.
Her bony body is very hard to put a dress on and call it pretty. I feel uncomfortable when I see her thin and almost see through body. She look very sick in some pictures. She used to be a beautiful and smiling woman. What has happened to her after the marriage?

2. She need to learn how to smile.
Her mouth is twirped together in every single picture I see of her. I can count the pics I've seen of her smiling on one hand. She look nothing close to a radiant and beautiful princess to me.

The dress to make Letizia pretty aren't sewn yet. There is at least two thing that woman need to learn first:

1. Start eating and put on weight.
Her bony body is very hard to put a dress on and call it pretty. I feel uncomfortable when I see her thin and almost see through body. She look very sick in some pictures. She used to be a beautiful and smiling woman. What has happened to her after the marriage?

2. She need to learn how to smile.
Her mouth is twirped together in every single picture I see of her. I can count the pics I've seen of her smiling on one hand. She look nothing close to a radiant and beautiful princess to me.
Goodness, I must be looking at the wrong person or pictures.:ohmy:

I find her to be very beautiful, gracious, and elegant. The reason I feel that way is because I like her smile and think it makes her look very royal. I also think that almost all the dresses that she wears look very nice on her.

It migt also be that I don't see too many pictures of her, and those I see is pictures where she is so thin and bony, her face is so sad and no smile. Might be the way the journalist make the story and choose pictures too. I miss the "old" Letizia, the way she used to be.

She is a really beautiful woman, but what happened to her after the wedding? I don't see the Letizia I saw in pictures before. She used to smile and she was so elegant. I don't think a very bony person is elegnat no matter what dress you put on. I have seen her in beautiful outfits by the way, so I'm not as negative to her as my last post probably indicated. I should maybe phrased myself a bit different and less sharp than I did, I ment it all good.

What I wrote in my previous post, is what I think she need to do to look pretty both inside and outside again. Beause she is beautiful, it just doesn't show in too many pictures in my opinion.

And may I add, I've seen her in real life. She was so serious and had such a sad expressin on her face, even though she was working.

I personally find Princess Letizia to be a beauty. Yes, she is a little thin, but that may be her body type. I think she is very elegant, and she has a wonderful smile. She seems to be happy in her marriage and as a parent. She is also a hard worker, its seems like they have several events every single day. She is a hard worker and doesn't seem to be too concern with fashion and that is fine with me. My respects to Letizia.

Letizia and Felipe yesterday evening at the Euro 2008 semifinal Russia-Spain
Daylife
Daylife
I like Letizia´s style very much, and respect her a lot because the most important things in the world to her are her family and her work, not her clothes.

Last edited:
I like Letizia´s style very much, and respect her a lot because the most important things in the world to her are her family and her work, not her clothes.
I respect you for being able to read minds :D :rolleyes:

I respect you for being able to read minds :D :rolleyes:
Her prioritization of her family and her work and not her clothes was actually discussed in a very recent El Pais newspaper profile on her. For instance, the journalist noted that she picks out and manages her clothing and doesn't have anyone to help her. You may want to check out recent Princess Letizia threads for the article.

Wow pictures of Letizia smiling!!! Me like!!! I want to see more of pictures like this!!! I liked the last link in DonnaK's post very good. Letizia is glowing in that picture! Made me happy to see such a glow from her eyes! :)

Wow pictures of Letizia smiling!!! Me like!!! I want to see more of pictures like this!!! I liked the last link in DonnaK's post very good. Letizia is glowing in that picture! Made me happy to see such a glow from her eyes! :)

Hi Laurentienne,

Please go to the Spanish Royal Family's Forums, Prince and Princess of Asturias Current Events. There are lots of pictures there that you might enjoy.

Her prioritization of her family and her work and not her clothes was actually discussed in a very recent El Pais newspaper profile on her. For instance, the journalist noted that she picks out and manages her clothing and doesn't have anyone to help her. You may want to check out recent Princess Letizia threads for the article.
No need, I believe you :) (this is not to indicate that I believe that people who are great at putting their clothing together are less dedicated parents or take their work less seriously ;))

Thank you Chuchu! :flowers:

I guess I have quite a bit of threads to read through to update myself on fashion. :)

Ok i have to say that i don´t like ehr style sometimes, don´t hate me ok.
I really like the style style before they married, what happend with her?????
Mary, maxima or Mette are crwon princess to and they have also kids and they always look good.
Everytime i see her i wanna feed her with food she looks really thin and that´s not really pretty.

Letizia and Mary always look perfect to me, however I find maxima's style tacky, cheesy and ugly.

Letizia has wore another Massimo Dutti blouse in the Spain/Russia football game from this new Autum/winter 08/09 collection.

A white dress, I believe, looked fine on Crown Princess Letizia. Ruffles gave nice feminine touch to the whole look.

Leti's dress from today's event is from hugo boss..

Attachments

• BOSS.jpg
    BOSS.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 800
  • familia-real-2a.jpg
    familia-real-2a.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 284
This is a very lovely blue dress, but I think it needs to be on someone with more curves, she looks like she bought it in the little girls department. I think she looks lovely in more tailored clothes because she is soooooooooo tiny. Dont mean to offend, only my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom