Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 3: April 2008 - August 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
11th June 2008 Lunch for the President of Mexico on his state visit to Spain
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
i really like this i know she wore it recently for thier private visit to the biomedical conference in Girona on 23rd may(?) but its a really nice skirt

Yes she did, exactly the same outfit:
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty 2/FELIPE.jpg
The skirt is very pretty, the cardigan combo looked great for the informal event in Girona but IMO too casual for a State Visit lunch.

That's one lovely outfit, very elegent & well fitted. Doesnt look like her usual boring suits.

NICE!
Maybe she read my post about mixing and matching her wardrobe. :D

Letizia attend the International Exhibition Zaragoza 2008 opening ceremony, in Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain, 13 June 2008.
A beautiful black color printed pencil skirt and a what looks like a cropped jacket. Beautiful skirt, simply love it. I like the print and colors on it.
Picture
(ANP)

you can see from these pictures of the fireworks at the Expo event how effective Letizia's skirt was a night in the way it shone
Imagem Ampliada
Imagem Ampliada
im really loving this pencil skirt look at the minute it suits her

Letizia was very trendy and chic at the Expo, absolutely lovely skirt.

This outfit is absolutely wonderful! The skirt, the top, the hair, all great. I would love to see more of these outfits.

The last daytime outfits were striking, another one today at the Princes of Viana award presentation:
http://i32.tinypic.com/24wv9f6.jpg (Thanks to lula)

Lovely outfit, another pretty skirt with a well fitted jacket (like the bow as kind of belt). Could it be that Varela got his act together? Don't dare to believe ... must be a different designer.

Another wonderful outfit, yeah Letizia! Love the cut the color and the shoes and the hair and makeup is great! Show us more of this.

I'm wondering if most of Letizias outfits are lend by the designer, and she has to return it. This could be the reason why she recycles it 2 or 3 times in such short time...

My thoughts exactly... I can't believe that she still has in her closet those numerous pretty suits from her first year as a PoA and do not recycle them...

i think the skirt was first worn in September 2007 during her first full engagement since Sofia's birth
really like today's look nice and bright

Correct, 2.9.2007
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

IMO today's combination with the cardigan looks much better than with the casual sweater last year. Too bad that the ugly big grey bag and the grey shoes don't suit the outfit at all. The smaller blue purse from last September looked much better. I love the skirt, very pretty!

I love this skirt! And the blue colour is so wonderful! I like it both ways with the cardigan and with today's combination but I do prefer that blue shoe she has wear before!!!

She looks lovely. She looks good in vibrant colors and should wear them more often. I would not be sorry if she never wears gray again.

The fitted top is definistly an improvement. I'm not sure about the bag though. While the different colour are OK, I'm not into totally colour coordinated ensambles. However, the weaving pattern of the bag looks too busy next to the print skirt.

Letizia and Felipe at the "Tanatorio" after the death of Letizia´s grandmother. To my knowledge tanatorio is a place/room, where relatives and friends may stand vigil and pray with the deceased in a private place usually night or day before the funeral.
Hola
Hola

Last edited:
Princess Letizia arrives at Expo Zaragoza 2008 to celebrate the Spain's Day
Belga
APA-Picturedesk

It seems that Letizia liked the ruffles of her blue coctail dress, she has ruffles again. Nice outfit.

Last edited:
Princess Letizia arrives at Expo Zaragoza 2008 to celebrate the Spain's Day
Belga
APA-Picturedesk

It seems that Letizia liked the ruffles of her blue coctail dress, she has ruffles again. Nice outfit.

Well, this is a very flattering outfit for Letizia but isnt this exactly the same as the blue dress worn a few days ago but maybe in a skirt version?:ermm:

Here is a close up of the jacket, looks quite pretty and has a soft print to it.

Pretty skirt don't like the combo with the jacket though, it looks like a much heavier fabric than the skirt. The jacket has an odd print, old ladies use something like that as a bedspread.

I like her outfit from today is soft and delicate for her, She has a very stylized body, lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom