Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 3: April 2008 - August 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same with red blouse I think.

That's strange outfit.

Last edited:
today on lunch with Bulgaria's President.
a printed dress that suits very well. and she looks like she had some rest. ;)
I think she choose the shoes correctly.

ANP Beeldbank
BelgaPicture - Category details

(ANP, Belga)

The waist was 5 cm to deep, but it's still okay, the rest of the cut is great, the colour is okay, BUT I can see her bra under the dress in a close up. I know myself that you sometimes can't hide it, but actually I never wanted to see.

The waist was 5 cm to deep, but it's still okay, the rest of the cut is great, the colour is okay, BUT I can see her bra under the dress in a close up. I know myself that you sometimes can't hide it, but actually I never wanted to see.

It appears to be a white comisole underneath the transparent blouse in the clearer pictures.
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/81...49535AE5A47FC48CE7DA3DD4F8AC549AAE4E13EDE9114
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/81...49535AE5A47FC8433BF693C9BE27249AAE4E13EDE9114

Last edited:
The collar part looks not well altered & looks like she is being stranggled. The print & color are nice. The thick waist part I dont understand & very unflattering, I like the bottom part. But the two combination of fabric (top/sheer & the bottom/thicker) looks weird when you look at it overall. The top would be very pretty with a flared dark grey skirt or with jeans.

if you look at the top under the white suit in these pictures and the close up from todays outfit i think they are the same top any ideas
certainly the material and sheer effect are the same
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/81...49535AE5A47FC48CE7DA3DD4F8AC549AAE4E13EDE9114 today
Entrega de los Premios Europeos de medio ambiente a la empresa - Agencia Prisma white suit and red shoes from march08

Oh my gosh! I think IT IS the same blouse! GOOD EYE Princess of Europe!!!

Todays printed outfit was by a Spanish Designer named Alma Aguilar. I suggested a very similar look but in long for Letizia over at the suggestion thread. The skirt had the exact same wide thing around the waist & the same gypsy style skirt bottom

she'd been following your forum advice dazzling if you ever want a change of job you've found it being letizia's fashion advisor!!!

I like the color/print and cut of the outfit. I would have gone with a darker tank underneath the top to match the skirt better. Other than that, I liked it.

I also like it1 I think it in fashion and it suits her very well. But I don't know if it is a complete dress or a skirt and a blouse. I would rather prefer to be a complete dress. I really like but I do prefer a darker top underneath either!! But it suits her very well indeed!

Lovely outfit, I thought of Rania as well (but then they do have very similar styles).

The jacket is nice, but it would look better with the jeans.
She looked fantastic without it!

The purple outfit from the pictures in the garden is lovely. Love the bright skirt and sweather set! Perfect. Also, she and Felipe look especially happy and healthy. What a wonderful anniversary, even if they did have to work.

PPE Agency

Last edited by a moderator:
Her last outfits were lovely. The white skirt & shirt were both recycled, looked lovely with the suede jacket & belt. With the jacket on it loocked casual & working with jacket off it gave it more of a formal look.

The purple outfit is just full of color & the print looks lovely. I hope to see it again soon at an official event.

The purple outfit from the pictures in the garden is lovely. Love the bright skirt and sweather set! Perfect. Also, she and Felipe look especially happy and healthy. What a wonderful anniversary, even if they did have to work.

PPE Agency
That's a very nice, romantic outfit:flowers:. The colour suits her very well.

The purple skirt is lovely love, I like the all outfit!

The last two outfits were great!
The purple outfit is really lovely!

Hi! It's my first time posting about HRH Letizia's fashion, please be patient.

Back in her state visit to Mexico in 2004, all her daytime suits looked superbly great.

The suits in the Hungary state visit in 2004 displayed a great variety of colors, also excellent.

However, during certain/other times, her daytime wear can be rather bland.
I'm sorry but have not mastered how to post pictures yet.

Audiences, May 26th

Apart from the silly & inappropriate teenager behaviour at official events (holding hands and focus on themselves) Letizia is back to bad old habits such as wrong shoes or unflattering cut of suit (skinny trousers :ohmy:). She looks like a journalist in these pictures and not like a princess.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6259/ipa200805260055003thmbgro3.jpg
(thanks to donnaK :) and yes you are right about the hairdresser, Queen Sofia who would never turn up at an event with uncombed hair must have requested him for herself ;))

I think you have it wrong Duke. She looks gorgeous and not as you describe. To me there is nothing wrong with her look and am surprised you feel as you say. The woman seems self assured and dominates a look she's earned; that of a professional and ultimately the future Queen of Spain. I applaud her for her sense of taste and style. She truly seems happy and mannered. I'd say she is lucky. What a great persona to marvel. Long live Spain I'd say.

Audiences, May 26th

Apart from the silly & inappropriate teenager behaviour at official events (holding hands and focus on themselves) Letizia is back to bad old habits such as wrong shoes or unflattering cut of suit (skinny trousers :ohmy:). She looks like a journalist in these pictures and not like a princess.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6259/ipa200805260055003thmbgro3.jpg
(thanks to donnaK :) and yes you are right about the hairdresser, Queen Sofia who would never turn up at an event with uncombed hair must have requested him for herself ;))

Agreed!
I think she looks boring!! :ermm:

When Letizia got married to Felipe 4 years ago, she looked GREAT in almost EVERY SINGLE ENGAGEMENT.. But unfortunately, now she has lost her sense of style.. Maybe she needs to hire a stylist to help her..

Nice suit and the pretty pink blouse provides a much-needed contrast.

I think you have it wrong Duke. She looks gorgeous and not as you describe. To me there is nothing wrong with her look and am surprised you feel as you say. The woman seems self assured and dominates a look she's earned; that of a professional and ultimately the future Queen of Spain. I applaud her for her sense of taste and style. She truly seems happy and mannered. I'd say she is lucky. What a great persona to marvel. Long live Spain I'd say.
I agree. She looks the way she wants to look. Just because she is now a princess, that doesn't mean that she must be put into a certain "box" and not have her own personality. To me she looks like most every woman wished they did -- better on the side of thin and not heavy. I think that for some reason people truly wished that this couple didn't marry, but they must get over it. They are happy together and don't mind if they show it by holding hands. Envy is an awful thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom