Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 29: November 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cardigan looks OK with the dress, my only complaint would be that it looks a little small on Letizia, you can tell as the sleeves are quite short and the cardigan looks as if it has been worn a lot. But who am I to criticize - I have had lots of favourite cardigans and jumpers in the past that have gotten too small or too tight for me, but still managed to wear them. The dress is a little busy and not to my taste but it looks good on Letizia. I find her shoes a little awkward as the colour doesn't really go with the rest of the outfit. Perhaps some black or nude high heels would've looked better.

:previous: I too thought that, but perhaps it's more to do with the lighting or the flash of the camera. Sometimes, brown hair turns lighter in the sun. Clothes wise, I like Letizia's outfit, she looks elegant.

Letizia looked very elegant at the Anniversary Mass in Madrid Cathedral.

the armadillo suit is back, one of letizia's least appealling suits imo.

I'm with Duke on this suit! Not my fave at all.

What is the clear plastic business around the front inside edge of her shoes (March 14 outfit)? It looks weird.

Leather attracts me profoundly for it's ambience and garnered appeal. It can instantly change your whole image and picturesque viewing of yourself and appreciation of the world at large and issues. It's hard to brandish anyone trying exotic, or exquisite that exudes nonconformist or atypical nonchalance and strikes one's general mainstream regal awkwardly causing the disenchantment. Fortunately beauty is beheld by the beholder and it makes classic formality timeless tradition handed down by the many. Personally I like Letizia and that she takes challenges and chances in her wardrobe and pretty attire. I can't say more about how I wish I could have such a friend. I forget she's a friend to us all, which makes me one of the millions that just passes through admiringly. Such a beautiful soul. Thank you for looking it.

Although I'm not a huge fan of the appearance of leather clothing, I have to say that I like Letizia's outfit. The colour is lovely.

March 20: Princess Letizia visits the Integrated Vocal Training Center in Langreo, Asturias:

Full View ~ Upper Half ~ Close-Up

The top is alright, but the leather jacket isn't really my style. I see that the slightly messy hair is back again!

The problem with her hair is very easy to resolve. Just put 2 or 3 drops of olive oil on the palms of your hand, mix a bit and apply on the top of your hair. Voilà!

Just curious, what could have caused the hair on top to be so short - broken hair?

A very unpolished look. Just kind of thrown together, and the hair is a big mess.

Looking at the close-up photo which was taken indoor, her hair on top does not looks like a fly-away situation. In fact, it looks as if someone chop off a bunch of her hair on top so those hair is standing. A similar situation I had with hair like this was when I had hair extension done and in order to remove it, my hairdresser simply snip off that bunch of hair. So when the hair started to grow back, I have the same hair standing messy situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious, what could have caused the hair on top to be so short - broken hair?
Not really. Overly clean hair cause "fly away" condition. An oil would have corrected if she wanted to do that. Many children have that same problem after newly washing because we don't tend to lather oil or conditioner on their hair. The next day it would have been fine when natural oils corrected. Her hair seems very fine in texture which also causes this static.

March 20: Princess Letizia visits the Integrated Vocal Training Center in Langreo, Asturias:

Full View ~ Upper Half ~ Close-Up

The top is alright, but the leather jacket isn't really my style. I see that the slightly messy hair is back again!

Well we could say the messy hair goes with her 'rock' leather jacket look :D

Letizia should have picked a better jacket for this occasion,sometimes I do wonder about her common sense.

I'm afraid there's not one thing that I like about this outfit. I see nothing of interest here. Of course, there's always her beautiful smile..

Looking at the close-up photo which was taken indoor, her hair on top does not looks like a fly-away situation. In fact, it looks as if someone chop off a bunch of her hair on top so those hair is standing. A similar situation I had with hair like this was when I had hair extension done and in order to remove it, my hairdresser simply snip off that bunch of hair. So when the hair started to grow back, I have the same hair standing messy situation.

Also it may be the result of hairloss, which is common in her age, about 40. She may use lotions against hairloss and some new hair have started to grow in this point of her head. I have the same problem on my own hair

A very nice suit and a pretty lace top underneath. The whole look works well but unfortunately the hair looks messy.

Love the pink/blush colored suit from today. Very pretty on her and the cut of it is perfect on her slim figure. I will agree that her hair lately has been a little odd. At least during her daytime engagements. I'm going to blame the humidity. That's what I always do when mine looks "rough". She could use a little argan or Moroccan oil on the roots for sure.

The cut and length of the suit are very flattering but the color is kinda meh. I actually like the tously hair, though!:flowers:

I wonder if Letizia deliberately 'underdresses' and keeps her hair casual for a reason? She is so petite and so beautiful that she would look Barbie-like if she was overly coiffed and garbed all the time.

I love her in the pink suit. Very feminine and tailored well.

I wonder if Letizia deliberately 'underdresses' and keeps her hair casual for a reason? She is so petite and so beautiful that she would look Barbie-like if she was overly coiffed and garbed all the time.
Never thought of that. I sure would like to see her that way for a few months, just to see exactly what people would say.

I can't imagine that just paying attention to details would make her look Barbie like, but that's just my opinion.:flowers:

The outfit Letizia wore on March 31 is very nice, and I like the colour combination. I love Letizia's latest outfit. That shade of pink looks great on her!

Whenever I open a photo from Jose P. Gegundez's website, my PC always seems to freeze for a while. :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom