Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 29: November 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another blah look. Her hair still doesn't look healthy and shiny like it used to..

:previous: I noticed that about Letizia's hair too. It looks like she's always accidentally falling asleep and forgetting to re-do her hair afterwards. Her dress is alright, but not my cup of tea - I think it's a repeat, I've seen it before. Like the jacket.

Not good, not bad, just blah.

Maybe a brooch or a necklace might have given the outfit a bit of a lift,bit of an improvement with the hairdo this week.

Not good, not bad, just blah.

Smart and business like. maybe not exciting fashion but I don't think that's what is needed from the royals in Spain at the moment

Last edited:
I agree with you whole-heartedly, PrincessofEurope. At least she is smiling and looking a bit better.

Wow you're right,I do like her hair up,as its been a bit hit and miss of late!

Letizia looks fantastic today. The beautiful dress with just right kind of accessories and the lovely hairdo. Ten points!

She has always great updos, hope to see more, because it´s never boring.

I like the dress but those jewel things clash with the burgundy purse and shoes.

Oh my goodness, yes! She looks like the Letizia of old. Wonderful!

Letizia looks amazing!! I'm so glad to see her putting in more effort. I hope it continues.

Might be just me but I think Letizia's hair is nicer up and makes her look younger!

Crown Princess Letizia looked great. The bordeaux accessories enliven the otherwise neutral ensemble. I do not like plastic jewel embellishments on the coat dress though.

Love the outfit and hair. She looks so much more put together I'll even forgive the Chanel star earrings.........drats!!!

She looks simply stunning. When Letizia gets it right she takes my breath away. The last two daytime looks have been elegance personified!:)

I'm feeling lonely. I dont like the ???? dress/coatdress/ or is it a raincoat? Cos it looks like a shiny raincoat to me with bronze/gilt embellishment. To me it looks tacky but I dont like shiny material that much.

Her hair and makeup are good and she looks lovely.

I like the bag and shoes.

I'm feeling lonely. I dont like the ???? dress/coatdress/ or is it a raincoat? Cos it looks like a shiny raincoat to me with bronze/gilt embellishment. To me it looks tacky but I dont like shiny material that much.

Poor LONELY cepe :lol: .... "raincoat" or not, she simply Looks GREAT! A real stunner! Please Keep on going like this!
Bye Bine

Letizia looked very nice. That is a nice trench coat and quite well fitted. I don't care much for the stones but they do add a really nice look and a change for it not be looking like a typical tench coat.

Her undo is lovely. She should style her hair like that more often.

Don't worry, you're not alone. ;) I personally wouldn't buy the coat, because, like cepe, I'm not a huge fan of shiny material. I'm also not particularly keen on the jewels on the collar. But having said that, Letizia looks nice and I like her hair style and shoes.

Don't worry, you're not alone. ;) I personally wouldn't buy the coat, because, like cepe, I'm not a huge fan of shiny material. I'm also not particularly keen on the jewels on the collar. But having said that, Letizia looks nice and I like her hair style and shoes.
Totally agree. Not my tastes either, but she looks nice. Her hair and makeup are very pretty (especially the hair).

Last edited by a moderator:
And strange shoes with the pants.

A couple of long "cool" necklaces would have helped this outfit out (I know her mother-in-law has a few she could borrow). And a great pair of earrings. Other than that, it's okay, just a bit plain. Her hair does look in better shape than last week so that's a plus.

She looks great-neither untidy nor mismatched. The jacket looks brown to me, so the shoes absolutely are appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom