Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 29: November 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That suit is very elegant and chic.

The Princess looked very elegant and smart in Valencia.

The outfit is nice, nothing special though. But Letizia looked absolutely radiant, and grey looks good on her.
http://
I agree, and a shape most women would love to achieve, especially after two children. I give her credit for maintaining.

I agree that the outfit is blah.. But I Love the coat!

Today in Pamplona. Not liking the grey outfit, the sweater looks cheap and too revealing/tight, the skirt is a different shade of grey and fabric 112713 Princess Letizia at the Opening of the 16th National Congress of Volunteering - Images | jose p. gegundez | photographer

The skirt appears to me to be just fine in color; it is a different fabric, so of course it's going to catch the light differently, but the grays were by no means clashing for me.

The shirt appears fine to me, as well.

I don't understand -if Letizia wears a knit sweater, it looks cheap. If she wears satin, it's too shiny. I know that fashion is subjective, but it seems clear to me that she is getting unfairly criticized in this forum.

IF that is true, Letizia's hardly the only one.:ermm:

I like much of what Letizia wears and I have stated my opinion before that I think she is the most naturally beautiful CP of them all. But often her hemlines are way too short, and especially lately she sometimes does not dress appropriately for her age and her rank.

For the record, I think the off white coat is fabulous.;)

Last edited:
I like Letizia's suit she wore in Valencia, the colour combinations suit her and go well together. Her earrings are also pretty and I like her hairstyle.

The Pamplona outfit is nice, but it's nothing special IMO. The coat looks quite cosy, but if I owned it it would turn grey in a short amount of time! :D

:previous: I'm not so sure about the jacket, but overall I think Letizia looks nice.

I kind of like the jacket. It's unusual. What I don't like is her shoes!

she looks lovely in red, my favorite colour on Letizia!

She looks great in red and she looks great in her simple sheaths. Wonderful!

Not a fan of snakeskin or animal print but Letizia used it well and it looked good with the red dress. This is a nice and elegant dress which is easy to wear.

I must say I am glad she cut her hair and styled it. The layers is a nice change and a big relief to the look that was getting so boring.

Not a fan of snakeskin or animal print but Letizia used it well and it looked good with the red dress. This is a nice and elegant dress which is easy to wear.

I must say I am glad she cut her hair and styled it. The layers is a nice change and a big relief to the look that was getting so boring.

Love her hair! Yes, she was in need of a new style.

Red is gorgeous on her.

I love the red dress, it really suits Letizia. My only negative comment would be that IMO a black belt/black shoes would've been better than snakeskin ones, but I'm probably saying this because I've never been a huge fan of snakeskin. I like her hairstyle as well.

Overall I would say that Letizia has been rocking it this year! :cool:

This is a wonderful look and the snakeskin goes so well with the red dress!

I like the snakeskin accessories as well; the pattern looks nice with the solid red dress which looks great on Letizia. And I agree about how her haircut suits her so well with the layers and shorter length.

Great in red, shows off her figure in a good way. Good skirt length for her too. hair looks better.

I could not have said it better, Frelinghighness! I also like the snakeskin shoes and belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom