Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 28: July 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
people keep blaming it on the economy.. she is wearing new clothes anyway, but unfortunately many if the pieces she wears lack taste and not appropriate at all!

I don't think her pieces were that bad or lack of taste, they were a bit too casual for the traditional royal outfits. I don't know why sometimes she preferred to dress like an ordinary working woman going to their office (with a leather jacket and pants), but obviously to me she wanted to look like that.

The leather jacket looks incongruous when she's speaking to the group.

Also, can I see her bra?? If it is what I think it is (since it seems you can clearly see her skin tone as opposed to the fabric of the undergarments), then no, just no. The public doesn't need to see that. If we wanted to, we'd follow Rihanna on Twitter.

I can see her bra, too.

I think her hair and make-up looked absolutely fantastic, the outfit however is not so great... very strange to see her in this kind of shoes.

I like the outfit from Santander, usually I'm not a fan of leather jackets on her, but in this case I think it works.

This is not one of her best looks . . . . and again :ermm: I noticed the big contrast of her face so made up compared to her neck :ohmy: . . . Her hair looks nice :flowers:

Eeewwww!!! What is up with her? Wrong move Lettie.

:previous: Letizia looks great. I love the pink dress and her hair and shoes are nice as well.

I wasn't a fan of Letizia's outfit she wore on the 8th (the leather jacket look) and I agree with princess gertrude, the outfit is nice on its own but not together. The lacy top doesn't go with the leather jacket IMO.

Much improved on her recent dreadful wardrobe offerings,we've seen this outfit before but its a good choice!

Last edited by a moderator:
A very pretty and feminine look for Letizia.

This pink dress always looks great on Letizia. She always looks at her best when she wears these classic shift dresses.

Love the national day outfit on Letizia - great autumnal colour on her. The dress and jacket work great together. One of my favourite outfits of hers in recent times.

I love the colour combination and Letizia looks great, however I'm not too keen on the jacket's fabric/material. Her hairstyle looks very nice too and I like her simple earrings.

Here are some photos of Letizia's dress without the jacket:

Full view ~ Close-up ~ Side view

Last edited:
She looks fine but the fabric and patterns of the dress and jacket are fighting each other. Also, the dress seem more cocktail than day wear.

Last edited:
I love the colour combination and Letizia looks great, however I'm not too keen on the jacket's fabric/material. Her hairstyle looks very nice too and I like her simple earrings. Here are some photos of Letizia's dress without the jacket: Full view ~ Close-up ~ Side view

I love this dress (without the pink jacket). She looks beautiful. I love the color and the lace look!

One of her best outfits in a long,long time.

I love this look. The burgundy and pink are a great contrast, and the lace dress itself is so very lovely.

She looks fine but the fabric and patterns of the dress and jacket are fighting each other. Also, the dress seem more cocktail than day wear.

I totally agree with this comment. The jacket and the dress together appear to be competing with each other. Each piece is beautiful, but :ermm: they do not go together. Also, the dress is more like an evening cocktail dress and the jacket seems to be for a business (official) function. She looks really beautiful without the jacket in the photos at the reception greeting their guests . . :flowers:

The jacket is nice and so is the lace dress. I don't like them combined and I agree that especially the lace dress is evening/cocktail wear, the jacket is day wear. The materials don't work together for me but the pink/velvet colour combination is nice.

Hair up would have been better, the hair is too long and needs better styling to be worn this way.

You are right, although the color combination is beautiful and she looks lovely in both colors.

What an absolutely beautiful outfit. I love the color combination and the dress is exquisite. One of Letizia's best looks.

The jacket is nice and so is the lace dress. I don't like them combined and I agree that especially the lace dress is evening/cocktail wear, the jacket is day wear. The materials don't work together for me but the pink/velvet colour combination is nice.

Hair up would have been better, the hair is too long and needs better styling to be worn this way.

At least the Princess didn't wear her Leather jacket ;)

I agree with the others who said that the jacket is day wear but the dress is more evening. Both are lovely on their own but not combined. The dress is especially elegant and she looks wonderful in it. Love her matching shoes, as well.

I love the dress, it looks OK with the jacket but I like it better without.

Awful. The jacket is just too short! Hate those peep toe shoes.

Letizia hosts an audience for 6th National Congress on Rare Diseases 18/10/2013

From far the outfit looks ok but from close up, its a white tank top with a mango lace sweater, the skirt's material looks very cheap, like plastic. Again I am wondering why Letizia picks the most ugly and cheap looking stuff from Boss or whatever collections.

http://www.hola.com/imagenes//reale...olidaridad/0-250-109/princesa-letizia-4-z.jpg
http://www.laverdad.es/laverdad/murcia/multimedia/201310/18/media/LETIZIA-CONGRESO-TOTANA (9).jpg
http://www.laverdad.es/laverdad/murcia/multimedia/201310/18/media/LETIZIA-CONGRESO-TOTANA (3).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom