Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 28: July 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The color is beautiful, but way too short.

Like many others, I love the color of this dress, but the length is not convenient for sitting down.

Ditto on great color but way too short. She has gotten so thin that exposing that much leg isn't too pretty imo.

Such a fab shade of my favorite color on her but yikes-way too short!:eek:

Beautiful dress and a lovely color. An inch or two too short for an official event. Would be a great dress for the holidays.

Perfect white dress for summer. This would be an amazing professional look with a matching jacket IMO.

I'm glad that she recycled this lovely white dress, which is perfect for a summer event.

I don't like the shoes but the dress is perfect-I love it!

I love the dress, I like the shoes BUT...I don't like them together!

Hate the shoes but the is perfection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Much improved on her recent offerings,the earings are a welcome change too!

Love, Love the dress on her!! But hate the heavy, clunky shoes.

I don't have a problem with the shoes because the dress is simple enough that the shoe doesn't clash with the silhouette.

Well, her legs were completely closed.... and the same would have happened with a skirt of 5 cm more lenght..... so - for me - she did nothing wrong - maybe except wearing underwear in the same colour like the dress :whistling: :ROFLMAO:.

I would shoot the camera-man for making and publishing a pic like this :ohmy::ermm:.

Bye Bine

Letizia knew she would be seated. She knew that photogs would be present. And she knew she would be wearing a dress with a very, very short hemline.

The fault is 100% hers, imo.

Hate the shoes but the white dress is fantastic!

Letizia knew she would be seated. She knew that photogs would be present. And she knew she would be wearing a dress with a very, very short hemline.

The fault is 100% hers, imo.

Oh yes, absolutely hers!!!!

Nice white dress-great silhouette and flattering length. Shoes could maybe stand to be a bit less chunky but overall she looks awesome!:)

The shoes per se are nice and modern, but they don't look good on Letizia's skinny feet/legs. The white dress was very elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom