Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 28: July 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia looking her best,when she wants to she can really do it!

Letizia looks amazing in red, and this dress is no exception.

She does really looks fabulous in red , her dress is very much my cup of tea , I love those Kind of cut & style , The dress is so Elegant & simple , But I wouldn’t pay much attention for this shoe , actually it does looks very Nice with the dress , But as shoes Not Perfect , she Looks Perfect IMO . it would looks nice too with Black belt & Black shoes .

The cardigans look the same to me, just different colors. I don't like either one of them with that skirt. Both outfits look cheap... no elegance there.

I like the cardigan and the skirt but not together. That skirt really is beautiful.

I think Letizia's skirt is the same as this one which she wore in July this year IIRC. I really like Letizia's outfit, particularly the skirt and the colour of her cardigan. Her shoes and earrings are nice as well.

I Think she looks very Nice , her outfit is Simple Nice , I like the Both cardigans , the Pink & the light orange or Melon color , But I think the Pink cardigan gave her Nicer & fresher look , But the Both are Nice & I like the Skirt .

The dress is very classy, I like the belt too. I think its a repeat, cant recall from when. Messy hair, an updo would have been so much better on a windy airfield.

Letizia looked great! Loved the white dress with the belt.

:previous: Both ladies looking great, cannot decide, which one looks better :flowers::flowers::flowers:
Bye Bine

Both ladies look fantastic! I love this simple white dress. I agree with that the hair should have been pulled back in someway but that's nitpicking.

Last edited:
Its a lovely fitted white dress but I dont like the combination of the flowers on the neckline and the design of the belt. The belt design is outdated to me. She should've worn a plain white belt.

:previous: Both ladies looking great, cannot decide, which one looks better :flowers::flowers::flowers:
Bye Bine

I think Maxima is the winner today, but Letizia looks wonderful. The dress is gorgeous and looks beautiful on her. A different hairstyle would have been nice.

I love this look on her. Soft and feminine.

This dress is lovely minus the unecessary flowers on the neckline.
This applique of flowers screams Varela:D
I love the belt and the shoes.
Imo she needs to go to her haidresser,her hair lost it's shape

The dress is nice ,but Letizia could have worn a different pair of earings or even her wedding ring to add a bit of minimal dazzle to the outfit.

Last edited:
Letizia's hair does need trimming and a hairstyle suitable for a windy airport would have been more practical. I don't like the appliques on the neckline but I do like the belt and style of the dress. And, yes, earrings would have added a nice touch to the outfit, too.

I Loved her look very Much , she looks pretty elegant , liked the Dress very much , so chic & suits her well , Perfect look for Today .

Longer hair on a windy day

I have long hair, and I would never select an updo on a windy day. You're out on the tarmac, wind whips up, and your 'do, no matter how much hairspray, no matter how many hairpins, takes a battering. It takes a bit of time, and maybe another pair of hands (oh, Max, can you repair my French twist for me?) in order to get it photo-ready. With a downdo, you can usually just run a comb, or even your fingers, through it, and you're good to go.

I have long hair, and I would never select an updo on a windy day. You're out on the tarmac, wind whips up, and your 'do, no matter how much hairspray, no matter how many hairpins, takes a battering. It takes a bit of time, and maybe another pair of hands (oh, Max, can you repair my French twist for me?) in order to get it photo-ready. With a downdo, you can usually just run a comb, or even your fingers, through it, and you're good to go.

If not an updo then something to keep her hair neat. Look at Maxima, she knew
that it would be windy on the tarmac and thought to pull her hair back (and Max is not known for her neat hair).

I think Letizia looked fabulous at the Congress 60 years of life! One of her smartest outfits ever! Professional, yet still feminine and smart. Love the black and white combo. Two thumbs up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom