Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 28: July 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Given the belt buckle is in front, as it's supposed to be, I think the studded part was supposed to be where it is - in the back.

I like this cool summery look from Letizia and the forest green blouse is a nice combination with white, although the eyelet skirt looks a bit too juvenile for her and I really dislike the shoes. But the earrings are colorful and fantastic and given the beauty of the belt is hidden in the back, I think it should have been worn with the design in front. But that's an awfully big buckle to wear in the back, so I guess it's worn properly.

Last edited:
The green and white outfit is beautiful. Love the color combination. However the shoes are awful.

I'll take the British royal ladies' dress attire anyday over how Letizia is dressed for this event.:flowers: She's underdressed, IMHO.

I agree completely. The worst you can say about Kate Cambridge is that her hemlines are too short and are not weighted properly. But she would never show up to such an event dressed like Letizia is, none of the BRF females would. :sad:

I agree completely. The worst you can say about Kate Cambridge is that her hemlines are too short and are not weighted properly. But she would never show up to such an event dressed like Letizia is, none of the BRF females would. :sad:

Well, the entire style of the Spanish RF is different from the one in the UK.
Neither Sofia nor Letizia are wearing ANY hats at in-country events (only at external weddings, or at some external State Visits), they never get flowers :)sad:) and are never wearing gloves. So this is definately a completely different "dresscode" and another way of representation the country and the RF than in UK, but also sometimes in the Netherlands, Belgium or Sweden.

BYe Bine

Love the blouse and her sandals. I like how its match with a white skirt but when I sew it closer I thought it wasn't pretty, too young for her IMO, she should've worn a solid skirt. Nevertheless, her overall was really nice, I like how she accessorized her look,s something we don't see often with the lovely belt and earrings. I think this look would've been complete with her hair in ponytail.

MUCH better-fresh and swingy without looking like a cheerleader, a different color scheme -all around an improvement from some of the other more recent attire.:flowers::flowers:

I think we have to remember, if the palace officials and family are okay with Letizia's way of dressing at some official functions, then she's doing nothing wrong and it is appropriate.

We have no way of knowing if the palace officials are fine with her fashion choices:flowers: I get the impression she makes the decision as to what she wears.

I don't really care for the colors, but I do like the pattern and the style dress. A nice casual summer look.

We have no way of knowing if the palace officials are fine with her fashion choices:flowers: I get the impression she makes the decision as to what she wears.
I would think it is safer to think that, if they weren´t fine and she had been told, she wouldn´t dress like that, other than she´s doing it against the palace officials advices and they´re gritting their teeth because they can´t stop her, isn´t it?
I really can´t imagine she would continue dressing like that against especific palace orders. I really CAN´T.
Of course, if you want to blame Letizia, you can choose the less likable option, as well.;)

I would think it is safer to think that, if they weren´t fine and she had been told, she wouldn´t dress like that, other than she´s doing it against the palace officials advices and they´re gritting their teeth because they can´t stop her, isn´t it?
I really can´t imagine she would continue dressing like that against especific palace orders. I really CAN´T.
Of course, if you want to blame Letizia, you can choose the less likable option, as well.;)

Blames seems a harsh word, Annie, but I do believe that Letizia makes the decision on what she's going to wear:flowers: JMHO

Like this look!

I think the King has other things to do than telling his DIL what to wear. Besides, it reflects badly on her and not on him and the more she gets media focus or attracts critizism, the less the focus is on him :innocent:

Shift dresses always look great on Letizia but she should stay away from sleeveless, those arms are not a pretty sight.

Well, the entire style of the Spanish RF is different from the one in the UK.
Neither Sofia nor Letizia are wearing ANY hats at in-country events (only at external weddings, or at some external State Visits), they never get flowers :)sad:) and are never wearing gloves. So this is definately a completely different "dresscode" and another way of representation the country and the RF than in UK, but also sometimes in the Netherlands, Belgium or Sweden.

BYe Bine

The Queen and Infantas may not be fond of wearing hats but they certainly all recieve flowers ,Letizia is the only one who doesn't .Queen Sofia used to wear gloves but hasn't in a few years.Letizia has indeed worn hats and gloves,she seems to reserve them for major Royal events.

Not fond of the dress colors for summer, its too dark IMO. It would be a perfect dress for Autumn or winter matched with a jacket or coat.
I was thinking the same thing! Thrown a little black cardigan on in the fall! Nice dress, definitely more fall than summer though.

What fashion brands are those that use Letizia ?

What fashion brands are those that use Letizia ?

She wears a lot of Hugo Boss, Felipa Varela, Mango and Magrit.

Semana.es' Letizia'a closet generally ID's her clothes.

I don't think this dress is particularly pretty. Has Letizia put on a pound? Her legs look almost normal in these photos - good for her!

I have to agree with DoM. Letizia looks stunning as usual, but that dress is simply way, way too short. :ohmy:

Ooops, indeed!! It was bound to happen eventually...

I actually love this outfit, the colour is simply beautiful on her and apparently her make-up is also lovely (wish we could see more close-up photos), if only the dress was a tad longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom