Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 28: July 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a lovely shade of pink on Letizia and she looks gorgeous! The skirt is a great length for her and I'm loving those heels. I hope she wears the summer colors more often, they really do suit her. :)

She Does really looks Pretty , I loved the Pink shade very much , simple elegant & I liked the colors of the outfit very much , sooo Comfy to eyes , she looks perfecto !!! . very successful choice .

A very beautiful close-up, what a beautiful women she is:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qk8oZnO5UGo/Ud614C5VTvI/AAAAAAAA7hQ/RD7exlurqrw/s1600/Spanish%252BRoyals%252BAttend%252BSeveral%252BAudiences%252BZarzuela%252B0iVZW0hV9xPx.jpg

When she used her hair at middle front, it aged her a lot, but this year, her hair has been looking neat, beautiful and styled to one side and along with her overall great clothing choices from this year, shes looks much younger than what she looked on the past 2/3 years.

Last edited:
I love the color of Letizias pants but I think she looks quite underdressed for this event. She could've at least worn the matching jacket/blazer if the pants had one as a proper suit.

I think she looks very nice and not too underdressed. The blouse is lovely and I like the colour of the pants.

Letizia looks good today, the blouse is lovely. And to me she isn't underdressed, in Finland in military events if a man has an uniform, the dress code for a woman/civilians is neat civilian outfit, and Letizia's outfit is just that.

I like that she's able to dress in a very relax but appropriate manner on her official engagements. Since I follow the British royals a lot, I always see the royal ladies dressed in dresses and overcoats and sometimes they look like they are uncomfortable and too stiffly formal. I think Letizia is proving that it's okay to dress comfortable at these very important events.

I like that she's able to dress in a very relax but appropriate manner on her official engagements. Since I follow the British royals a lot, I always see the royal ladies dressed in dresses and overcoats and sometimes they look like they are uncomfortable and too stiffly formal. I think Letizia is proving that it's okay to dress comfortable at these very important events.

I'll take the British royal ladies' dress attire anyday over how Letizia is dressed for this event.:flowers: She's underdressed, IMHO.

I think with those very busy and long day jobs the royals have, it helps for some to dress casually and comfortable. I'm glad she's able to do that. I say the same for Victoria, Mary, Sofia, Maxima, Marie and Mette Marit.

For once I would like to see the British royals loosen up a bit, put down the stiff/starchy suits, dresses and overcoats (for a minute) and go casual and just let go. It's still business like and appropriate for official engagements.

Looking far too casual yet again at an official event.I don't like this outfit at all . Letizia looks out of place standing next to her husband,she could have at least worn a matching jacket and made a bit of a better effort.

Her choice of clothing was entirely inappropriate for this event. One of the points about "dressing up" for these events is to demonstrate a sign of respect for the "regular" people who attend and have taken the time to dress appropriately to be in the presence of royalty. :(

I agree that the Brits could relax a bit at times (and definitely lose some of the overcoats, especially when you know there's probably a cute dress underneath), and I do agree that Letizia should be able to have some comfort in her dress, but there's still a line.

I have no problem with the fact that she's opted for pants and a nice shirt instead of a dress, but this outfit is lacking something, given as her husband is wearing full, formal uniform. If I was with someone in the armed services and we went to an event that required him to wear his dress uniform I would be dressed up as well, even if I opted not to wear a dress. Letizia doesn't seem to know when to go for comfortable slacks and a nice shirt, and when to amp it up a notch, even if she's just adding a good jacket.

I think with those very busy and long day jobs the royals have, it helps for some to dress casually and comfortable. I'm glad she's able to do that. I say the same for Victoria, Mary, Sofia, Maxima, Marie and Mette Marit.

For once I would like to see the British royals loosen up a bit, put down the stiff/starchy suits, dresses and overcoats (for a minute) and go casual and just let go. It's still business like and appropriate for official engagements.

But the royals don't have long jobs, they don't work 7-8 hours 5 days a week. Letizia just shows up to the event, stands next to her husband, shakes a few hands and thats about it. Im sure if in her first years of marriage she was able to dress appropriate then it shouldn't be any different. Moreover, working women wear suits, dress appropriate for longer hours yet still manage to do it.

The casual clothing at military events must be some kind of stubborn protest against protocol or whatever. Letizia looks silly next to Felipe.
As Dazzling said, her job is to show up next to hubby and look good & appropriate a few hours per week, but we've been here before.

I think we have to remember, if the palace officials and family are okay with Letizia's way of dressing at some official functions, then she's doing nothing wrong and it is appropriate.

Love, love, love the top! The color is fantastic! And EARRINGS! And that's where the cheering stops. The skirt does not go with the top and the shoes with the skirt are too matchy, matchy. If she had paired this top with her white suit with the shoes, I would have loved the whole thing. Or the skirt with a sweater set. Oh, well, at least we got earrings!

I like this whole outfit, especially the belt! She looks very cute:wub:

I love the top too but the rest ... the skirt is for a 17 year old and another pair of shoes ... if there is austerity in Zarzuela Letizia should invest in some proper clothes for events instead of teen fashion, sandals & purses.

I really loved the summery pink cardigan/floaty skirt outfit from a few days ago, and the pink pants at the military review were meh but this outfit has me shaking my head (which I'll admit I don't often do with her). I just think it's wrong on so many counts.:eek:

Goodness no,I think I'd give up royal watching for good if the other royals started turning up at events looking like can't be bothered Letizia.

Letizia looked more like Felipe's personal assistant yesterday than his Princess consort!

As Duke said,we've been here before with Letizia.

I think we have to remember, if the palace officials and family are okay with Letizia's way of dressing at some official functions, then she's doing nothing wrong and it is appropriate.

I agree. She is representing the Spanish Royal Family, not any else Royal Family and obviously her dressing is fine for the king since she hasn't changed it. I'm sure that if the king would have said that she is inapproriately dressed, she would have changed that.

Today's outfit is lovely and very suitable for a summer day. The top has great colour, the skirt is lovely and the belt gives a nice touch to the outfit.
http://images.mujerdeelite.com/galerias/9518_nt_xxl_1.jpg
http://images.mujerdeelite.com/galerias/9518_nt_xxl_2.jpg
http://images.mujerdeelite.com/galerias/9518_nt_xxl_4.jpg

Felt the pants and blouse looked really out of place at military event, next to her husband in full dress. A sign of disrespect, imo.
The green blouse with bow looks great on her, would have liked the belt decoration to go all the way around, not just in the back.

She looks gorgeous IMO , I really loved her looks very much , the colors the top & the shoes & the skirt , overall she looks perfect !!! .

The green blouse is a hit, and I think it looks very cute with the white skirt. The shoes, on the other hand, have to go.

LadyFinn said:
I agree. She is representing the Spanish Royal Family, not any else Royal Family and obviously her dressing is fine for the king since she hasn't changed it. I'm sure that if the king would have said that she is inapproriately dressed, she would have changed that.

Today's outfit is lovely and very suitable for a summer day. The top has great colour, the skirt is lovely and the belt gives a nice touch to the outfit.
http://images.mujerdeelite.com/galerias/9518_nt_xxl_1.jpg
http://images.mujerdeelite.com/galerias/9518_nt_xxl_2.jpg
http://images.mujerdeelite.com/galerias/9518_nt_xxl_4.jpg

Letizia looks very summery and I like the colour combinations. Her hair style is also nice IMO. The only thing I'm not too keen on is her belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom